“Good hotel for bussiness purpose stay”

Hampton Inn Brookfield
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is a good hotel for bussiness purpose stay. It can be very crowded during the weekend as. Rooms are small but clean. The breakfast is the same all day, so when you stay for 2 weeks it could use some variety.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 24, 2013

One night stay after watching a Brewers win over Atlanta. The first thing I noticed was how clean the entire motel was. Our room was no exception. The bathroom literally sparkled with clean! We also found a little yellow rubber duck that we, after a quick web search, discovered was a gift for hotel guests.
Mattress was soft, but extremely comfortable and we could have slept in longer, but breakfast was only served until 10:00. However, our disappointment was offset by being met with one of the cheeriest breakfast hostesses ever! Even while clearing breakfast plates from the tables, she maintained a cheerful and pleasant disposition.
My one small, but in this day of internet communication, important concern was a wireless internet signal that would forever drop. We stay at enough HIlton based hotels to know that the login and experience tends to be a systemic problem rather than site specific. Hilton really needs to update their GUI login for Apple based hardware.

Room Tip: Internet drop was on 4th floor to the left of elevator hall.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Room was not ready - had to wait over an hour for a room. Air conditioning did not work. Horrible experience. Will not stay at another Hampton Inn in Milwaukee again. Complained and no did anything. Room stuffy...nice bed, too bad the air didn't work!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonBrookfield, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

I first would like to thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Brookfield. I apologize for the delay in check in and air conditioning issues you had experienced during your recent stay with us. I want to let you know that your feedback helps us to better serve each of our guests. I'm sorry we have not met your expectations, but I want you to know that those are not the quality standards to which we are accustomed to providing. If you can provide any more specific details as to the areas where we fell short, I welcome them so we can ensure future guests will not have a similar experience. You can contact me by email at rraschka@ncghotels.com or by telephone at 262-796-1500.
Rod Raschka

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Loved staying there. If I am in the area again will def, will stay there again. My Car would not start in the morning and the staff was helpful till they tow truck arrived! The Pool and Whirepool were great as always!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years. It is always clean and handy just off of the interstate. Nice place to stay when going to Brewer games and doing activities in Downtown Milwaukee. I will stay there again in the future for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband & I always stay at the Hampton Inn Brookfield for Milwaukee Brewer Games. Great location - just 10 minutes from Miller Park. Love the renovations - openness of the lobby is great. Breakfast is always a bit crammed on Sunday morning as this weekend there was a large youth soccer tournament in town so do plan to come down early to enjoy a bit of quiet before the family chaos. Hotel does a great job trying to keep control during an uncontrollable time. Highly recommend this Hampton Inn! Thank You!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Hotel staff excellent - Even during a stressful time when I could not enter my room late one evening, as battery failed to take my key properly. Members of my family and I have stayed at this Brookfield location many times and will continue to do so. Great location and good hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to Hampton Inn Brookfield? Share your experiences!