All reviewsgreat hotelpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelclean roomswafflesthe hotel staffmiller parkwould stay here againeasy accessbreakfast areaoff the highwayvisit familymilwaukee areaexcellent stayfresh fruitbrewers game
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Booked this Hotel for a quick stay after a concert in the area! Glad we did! The place was presented very well, clean and decorated nice. If I am in the area again I will be sure to book a room here again. I personally like the little note on the head board stating the room was cleaned and the beds were ready to go. We got in late, so I wish the breakfast would of stayed open a little later in the morning but thats not their fault I guess I should not of stayed in bed so long!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is a nice, and clean newly remodeled hotel. The good: Everything is fresh, carpet, paint, decor, furniture.....etc.....feels like a brand new hotel! We had plenty of pillows, and the bed was quite comfortable. The hotel staff was quite nice, and welcoming upon our arrival! The fridge was a nice size, and was spotless.The bad: The rooms are very small, so if you are looking for a huge room, this hotel is not for you! There is no microwave in any of the rooms, so you are unable to heat food. The doors slam pretty loud shaking the entire room, so if you are sleeping, and someone comes in, or goes out, and they don't close the door gently...it slams, and you are awaken from your sleep. This happened twice, and it took me a while to get back to sleep. The vents in the bathroom must all be connected because we smelled cigarette smoke very strongly our first night in the room, so we had to keep the vent on. Lastly, the TV that they have in the rooms has a sensor on it that is supposed to adjust the brightness automatically according to the lighting in the room, so once you turn out the light the picture gets darker, and it gets so dark that you can't see the picture very well. The remote they give you is not the original, so you are unable to turn this feature off. It is a nice hotel, but, to better accommodate guests, I would recommend doing something about the door slam, provide a microwave, and give the guest a way to adjust the TV sensor to their liking!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were staying with a group for my son's wedding and had a very pleasant stay. The lobby provided a nice area for us to hang out together and play games at night. I never heard a thing from any other rooms. They have a great fitness room which was clean and had good equipment... very nicely and newly remodeled, very friendly staff! When I called thinking I left something in the room they were very helpful in trying to find it....when it actually did end up that I had taken it home with me afterall!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2013

When I first pulled into the parking lot I was a little concerned about what this hotel would look like on the inside. It is located right off the freeway and has been there for some time. It shares the parking lot with an old family restaurant. As a result, it gives the impression that his could be a hotel that time forgot.

However, the inside of this hotel has been completely remodeled. The rooms reflect the new Hampton Inn look and feel. While the rooms are a little on the smaller side, they are clean and comfortable. My only complaint is that the air conditioners/heater have not been replaced. As a result my unit tended to squeak rather loudly and at odd times. The result is that I would wake up periodically throughout the night.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The hotel is newly remodeled, clean, quiet. The breakfast is great with plenty of room for everyone to eat. The pool is clean and large enough for lots of people. The hotel does not have role away beds, this caused discomfort for some familes in our group

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family