All reviewsgreat hotelpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelclean roomswafflesthe hotel staffmiller parkwould stay here againeasy accessbreakfast areaoff the highwayvisit familymilwaukee areaexcellent stayfresh fruitbrewers game
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The hotel is newly remodeled, clean, quiet. The breakfast is great with plenty of room for everyone to eat. The pool is clean and large enough for lots of people. The hotel does not have role away beds, this caused discomfort for some familes in our group

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Decent hotel for road warriors, reasonably priced. Recently renovated. Easy access to the expressway, close to many restaurants and shopping centers. The hotel offers basic breakfast fare and provides many healthy and vegetarian choices.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2013

It's no Ritz Carlton, but this hotel was very clean, very quiet, very comfortable, and had nicely appointed furnishings. It's at a crazy intersection so the first trip in can be a little disconcerting, but that's not the hotel's fault of course. Staff was efficient, friendly, and competent. Attracted nice guests as well. I've spent about 1500 nights of my life in hotels, and for the price and type of hotel, this was hard to beat.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Right off of the highway and easy to get to. Large parking lot well lit. Clean lobby staffed with friendly personnel. I knew that I would be out prior to the free breakfast the next morning so I asked where I could grab something hot to eat at 4am and Dawn suggested George Webb’s at 19555 W Bluemound Rd Ste 2, Brookfield, WI 53045-5934, good choice ( will comment in the restaurant section later)
Room was very clean a little crowded but comfortable. A bit pricy at $169 + tax for just a place to sleep (reason for the very good rating and not an excellent rating). When I left very early on my last day I ran into Grant placing the bills under the door and he asked if I needed a zero balance receipt and he went down to the front desk with me to get my receipt before completing the task that he was doing. I appreciated his assistance in getting me out fast. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel is located right off the expressway but you will not hear all of the road noise. Accessibility to dozens of Wisconsin eateries and don't miss the custard stands. Brookfield is a very upscale safe area with lots to do. The hotel made accommodation for my extended stay and I did not have a single issue.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business