“Hampton Inn, Brookfield”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hampton Inn, Brookfield”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Decent hotel for road warriors, reasonably priced. Recently renovated. Easy access to the expressway, close to many restaurants and shopping centers. The hotel offers basic breakfast fare and provides many healthy and vegetarian choices.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Naperville, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2013

It's no Ritz Carlton, but this hotel was very clean, very quiet, very comfortable, and had nicely appointed furnishings. It's at a crazy intersection so the first trip in can be a little disconcerting, but that's not the hotel's fault of course. Staff was efficient, friendly, and competent. Attracted nice guests as well. I've spent about 1500 nights of my life in hotels, and for the price and type of hotel, this was hard to beat.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Right off of the highway and easy to get to. Large parking lot well lit. Clean lobby staffed with friendly personnel. I knew that I would be out prior to the free breakfast the next morning so I asked where I could grab something hot to eat at 4am and Dawn suggested George Webb’s at 19555 W Bluemound Rd Ste 2, Brookfield, WI 53045-5934, good choice ( will comment in the restaurant section later)
Room was very clean a little crowded but comfortable. A bit pricy at $169 + tax for just a place to sleep (reason for the very good rating and not an excellent rating). When I left very early on my last day I ran into Grant placing the bills under the door and he asked if I needed a zero balance receipt and he went down to the front desk with me to get my receipt before completing the task that he was doing. I appreciated his assistance in getting me out fast. Would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dayton, OH, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel is located right off the expressway but you will not hear all of the road noise. Accessibility to dozens of Wisconsin eateries and don't miss the custard stands. Brookfield is a very upscale safe area with lots to do. The hotel made accommodation for my extended stay and I did not have a single issue.

Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Unfortunately during this stay my daughters received a rash from the pool/hot tub. One of my daughters still has a slight itchy rash a week later. The breakfast area has been remodeled since our last visit, but I believe the breakfast food qualtiy was better at our previous stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonBrookfield, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brookfield, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize about your daughters getting a rash. We do check chemicals on a daily bases to make sure they are at the correct levels and our whirlpool is emptied and changed weekly. I will check with our chief of Maintenance to make sure everything is at the proper levels.

We are truly excited about our recent remodel to our hotel but I was disappointed to hear that you felt our quality of food was low compared to your last stay. I will discussing this with my team and make sure we are putting out the best quality food to our guests. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is perfect. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. If you’d like to discuss further please feel free to contact me at 262-796-1500 or rraschka@ncghotels.com.

Rod Raschka | General Manager
Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Having just spent a week traveling around North Carolina staying at Hampton Inns, this location was average. The staff at the NC locations were extremly friendly. My room was clean and neat; WiFi signal was great. Really that is what is important to me for business travel. The morning breakfast staff wasn't present and some of the tables needed cleaning. Otherwise the breakfast was good as usual.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonBrookfield, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brookfield, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for any frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!
Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. If you would like to provide any more feedback or speak to me directly about your experience, I would certainly welcome you to do so. Please call the hotel at 262-796-1500.
Rod Raschka
rraschka@ncghotels.com
Fort Worth
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I chose this hotel as Hilton is my company's contractually preferred hotel and I'm normally a fan of all the Hilton brands. Front desk was friendly - rooms seem clean but my room is tiny, can barely turn in a circle - not an exaggeration am trying to figure out how I'm going to unpack my bag. I was planning on heading out but there is no shuttle and cabs are $20 minimum, just to come out/go back (so $40 minimum, even going just a mile or two).. This also poses a problem for eating since the hotel is awkwardly situated on a convergence of multiple highways, so no easy way to walk anywhere. No microwaves in the room and local food delivery seems to be pretty minimal. When I asked about how supposed to get around I was met with a shrug. I'll be doing quite a bit of work here in the next year but will need to find another, more business customer friendly place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Brookfield for your recent visit to the Brookfield area. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience. We always take the feedback we receive as invaluable and are always using it as learning opportunities to make our hotel and our teams stronger. We do have several different sizes and bed types in our rooms. Our single queen beds are in our smaller rooms and are priced slightly lower. Due to our suburban location taxi service is not always readily available and tend to have higher pricing.
I will use your feedback and take it back to the front desk team to ensure they are delivering strong lines of communication to our guests in terms of what they can expect. We will better ourselves so guests in the future will not have the same experience that you did. Once again, thank you for giving us the opportunity for improvement.
If you would like to provide any more feedback or speak to me directly about your experience, I would certainly welcome you to do so. Please call the hotel at 262-796-1500. I do hope that you give the Hampton Inn Brookfield another chance to show you we are dedicated to superior guest service.
Rod Raschka
rraschka@ncghotels.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn Brookfield? Share your experiences!