“Great Staff”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Staff”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Every Hampton in Milwaukee seemed to be sold out due to the State Fair. I called the property and talked to Dawn who told me she might have a room available but couldn't give me a firm answer until 4 p.m. At 4:03 Dawn called me to let me know it was mine. She was extremely friendly and helped me to get the best possible rate for the room. Decor is normal Hampton issue, but no complaints. Seems to be an older Hampton, but nicely appointed and Dawn told me remodeling is coming in the near future. Near many dining options and right off the interstate.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband, 6 year old daughter, and I stayed there over the weekend (Aug 3-Aug 5) and we were very happy and satisfied with this property. The check-in process was smooth and only took a few minutes. The hotel lobby area was very clean. Our room was located on the second floor near the exit. We had the king bed with the sofa sleeper which was more than accommodating for the three of us. The bed linens were crisp and clean. We had a rooftop view which did not bother us so if you are picky about views this may be something worth addressing when you make a reservation or check in. The bathroom had good lighting and was also clean. We chose to not have our room cleaned so I called the front desk to ask for fresh towels and wash cloths. Within two minutes the staff was knocking at our door! My husband took our daughter to the pool and she loved it. There were quite a few other kids in the pool as well. Many people were visiting because of the fair. There was also a complimentary breakfast which worked perfect for us as we are not big breakfast eaters. Our daughter had fruit but there were other morning pastries to choose from. Many people ate breakfast. The hotel is close to a grocery store and there are several dining options. There is also a place within walking distance right next door which is a plus if you are hungry! We really enjoyed our stay and the excellent service! We would highly recommend this property and would definitely stay there again next year!

• Stayed August 2012
EDINBURG
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed here for 3 weeks. The service was awesome. I have no complaint's. We even went up to Minnesota the 1st weekend we were here, we did not check out but had asked to be moved to another room with two beds. We were told we could not be moved till Sunday. I told them that we would not be back from Minnesota till late Sunday. The front office staff told me I could leave my bags in my room and they would move us to our new room. Upon our return all of our items had been put in our new room. All we had to do was get our new room key. I would definately stay here again. Next time I am in Wisconsin this is the hotel for me.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Green Bay
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

My wife, two daughters and myself stayed at the Hampton Inn while visiting the Milwaukee Zoo. Everything was perfect. Our room was very clean. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had. The staff that works the breakfast deserve a huge pat on the back. Even on a busy weekend they kept everything stocked right to the end so no guest went away hungry. If you are looking for a perfect stay then this is your place.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had taken the 8 year old grandkids to Milwaukee for the weekend and stayed at the Hampton Inn Brookfield overnight. The stay was all we expected and more. From the pool to the great, well organized breakfast to the rubber ducky at the tub, it was a hit by us all. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I was a meeting professional by trade and am a stickler for cleanliness - it met my strict standards. Location was just right for easy access to the Zoo and Discovery Museum visits.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This hotel is absolutely wonderful! I can't believe the value that they crammed into a great price. The rooms are clean and updated, plenty of work space and plug-ins, and a great breakfast in the morning. Every single employee I encountered was friendly and welcoming...even in the middle of the night! You can tell the management really cares about their team and their product. Well done! I can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was our third stay at this hotel and we've never been disappointed. I cannot give a 5-star rating though since our favorite evening pastime is 30 minutes in the hot tub and unfortunately there are always small children in the water. Sometimes with an adult but often without. It would be much nicer if children were not allowed, or even if after 9 pm it was adults only. That said, their hot breakfasts are always hot and good. The rooms have always been clean. The staff is always friendly and helpful. We will continue to stay on our visits to Brookfield.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn Brookfield? Share your experiences!