All reviewsgreat hotelpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelclean roomswafflesthe hotel staffmiller parkwould stay here againeasy accessbreakfast areaoff the highwayvisit familymilwaukee areaexcellent stayfresh fruitbrewers game
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed here for 3 weeks. The service was awesome. I have no complaint's. We even went up to Minnesota the 1st weekend we were here, we did not check out but had asked to be moved to another room with two beds. We were told we could not be moved till Sunday. I told them that we would not be back from Minnesota till late Sunday. The front office staff told me I could leave my bags in my room and they would move us to our new room. Upon our return all of our items had been put in our new room. All we had to do was get our new room key. I would definately stay here again. Next time I am in Wisconsin this is the hotel for me.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My wife, two daughters and myself stayed at the Hampton Inn while visiting the Milwaukee Zoo. Everything was perfect. Our room was very clean. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had. The staff that works the breakfast deserve a huge pat on the back. Even on a busy weekend they kept everything stocked right to the end so no guest went away hungry. If you are looking for a perfect stay then this is your place.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had taken the 8 year old grandkids to Milwaukee for the weekend and stayed at the Hampton Inn Brookfield overnight. The stay was all we expected and more. From the pool to the great, well organized breakfast to the rubber ducky at the tub, it was a hit by us all. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I was a meeting professional by trade and am a stickler for cleanliness - it met my strict standards. Location was just right for easy access to the Zoo and Discovery Museum visits.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This hotel is absolutely wonderful! I can't believe the value that they crammed into a great price. The rooms are clean and updated, plenty of work space and plug-ins, and a great breakfast in the morning. Every single employee I encountered was friendly and welcoming...even in the middle of the night! You can tell the management really cares about their team and their product. Well done! I can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was our third stay at this hotel and we've never been disappointed. I cannot give a 5-star rating though since our favorite evening pastime is 30 minutes in the hot tub and unfortunately there are always small children in the water. Sometimes with an adult but often without. It would be much nicer if children were not allowed, or even if after 9 pm it was adults only. That said, their hot breakfasts are always hot and good. The rooms have always been clean. The staff is always friendly and helpful. We will continue to stay on our visits to Brookfield.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family