“Excellent customer service”

Hampton Inn Brookfield
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed December 19, 2011

I wanted to express my thanks to David Cunningham and Will the front desk manager/assistant for all their help while I stayed at this property. They assisted with choice places I needed to meet associates and rebooked a hotel for me closer to the airport. From the time I walked in the door they were courteous and really made me feel right at home. Excellent customer service and guest relations. They deserve to be recognized.
Thank you...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Granted, I had a great government rate on the room. However, the result was the tiny room in the corner of the building that barely held a single bed. I guess I got what I paid for. The amenities and decor were way above Microtel, but the size was right in there.

Room Tip: Choose government rate when you make your reservation, but expect a tiny room for the small price.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank joelinda
Reviewed November 8, 2011

A recent family emergency caused a last minute trip to Brookfield. We had three rooms reserved and were in a rush when we checked in. Dawn at the front desk was extremely helpful and professional helping us and making our stay as pleasant as it could be under the circumstances. I would go out of my way to stay at this Hampton Inn in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This hotel has the usual Hampton Inn "best" : breakfast, mattress, pillows, clean and clean smelling rooms and common areas. New feel and Great location - but I travel 30-35 weeks a year and this location even exceeds the Hampton Inn great customer service. Dave Cunningham and his team really exceeded my expectations. Check in, check out, asking for information on local restaurants - or just the friendly comments when leaving or arriving each day. They are genuine, you just can't teach this type of friendliness and customer service. I travel for work often, but this was a vacation with my wife, which made this even more important. I would recommend this to anyone needing a hotel in the Milwaukee area.

Room Tip: Our room was on a middle floor, near the elevator and ice maker - but room was quiet and well insula...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I had a great stay here and would come back! Clean rooms and outstanding breakfast! Staff was very friendly!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Wow! I was Totally NOT expecting such a nice hotel last night! I pulled in at 10 pm, they were expecting me and front desk guy was so nice and helpful.
I walked to my room, and since I don't sleep really well, saw that my room was right across from the elevator, I went back to the desk and he graciously switched my room to a wonderful down the hall location. I slept GREAT.
The decoration in the room made me feel like I was in a high end hotel, dark wood, beautiful desk and closet, nice lighting (uplights and puck lights.)
It was just me, so the double bed was just fine, I guess I'm just used to a King, but I really didn't mind the double (as long as I didn't have to share it!)
Everything was VERY clean and everything worked.
Breakfast was what I always expect in a Hampton - perfect. Coffee good.
Overall, very nice hotel and staff!

Room Tip: There are about 6 rooms right off the elevator, and I know that the ding would have kept me awake, s...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed during a Brewers' weekend. Clean, comfortable room. Staff helpful with advice on catching a shuttle to Brewers' game. (Hotel does not have a shuttle, you have to drive about 10 miles east on Bluemound Road where several bars near the ball park have shuttles.) Nice variety of hot & cold items for breakfast. Apples & bananas in lobby all day.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to Hampton Inn Brookfield? Share your experiences!