All reviewsgreat hotelpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelclean roomswafflesthe hotel staffmiller parkwould stay here againeasy accessbreakfast areaoff the highwayvisit familymilwaukee areaexcellent stayfresh fruitbrewers game
Reviewed November 8, 2011

A recent family emergency caused a last minute trip to Brookfield. We had three rooms reserved and were in a rush when we checked in. Dawn at the front desk was extremely helpful and professional helping us and making our stay as pleasant as it could be under the circumstances. I would go out of my way to stay at this Hampton Inn in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This hotel has the usual Hampton Inn "best" : breakfast, mattress, pillows, clean and clean smelling rooms and common areas. New feel and Great location - but I travel 30-35 weeks a year and this location even exceeds the Hampton Inn great customer service. Dave Cunningham and his team really exceeded my expectations. Check in, check out, asking for information on local restaurants - or just the friendly comments when leaving or arriving each day. They are genuine, you just can't teach this type of friendliness and customer service. I travel for work often, but this was a vacation with my wife, which made this even more important. I would recommend this to anyone needing a hotel in the Milwaukee area.

Room Tip: Our room was on a middle floor, near the elevator and ice maker - but room was quiet and well insulated from the mechanical equipment. The hotel design makes every room well lit with good sized windows.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I had a great stay here and would come back! Clean rooms and outstanding breakfast! Staff was very friendly!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Wow! I was Totally NOT expecting such a nice hotel last night! I pulled in at 10 pm, they were expecting me and front desk guy was so nice and helpful.
I walked to my room, and since I don't sleep really well, saw that my room was right across from the elevator, I went back to the desk and he graciously switched my room to a wonderful down the hall location. I slept GREAT.
The decoration in the room made me feel like I was in a high end hotel, dark wood, beautiful desk and closet, nice lighting (uplights and puck lights.)
It was just me, so the double bed was just fine, I guess I'm just used to a King, but I really didn't mind the double (as long as I didn't have to share it!)
Everything was VERY clean and everything worked.
Breakfast was what I always expect in a Hampton - perfect. Coffee good.
Overall, very nice hotel and staff!

Room Tip: There are about 6 rooms right off the elevator, and I know that the ding would have kept me awake, so just request away from it.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed during a Brewers' weekend. Clean, comfortable room. Staff helpful with advice on catching a shuttle to Brewers' game. (Hotel does not have a shuttle, you have to drive about 10 miles east on Bluemound Road where several bars near the ball park have shuttles.) Nice variety of hot & cold items for breakfast. Apples & bananas in lobby all day.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo