Residence Inn Milwaukee Brookfield
$107
TownePlace Suites
$159
$75
All reviewsgolf coursethe penthouseseparate buildingsfront desklarge roomsofa bedstaff was friendlycondounitscomputersupgradesworkout
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This hotel is more like staying in an apartment. It is comfortable, especially the beds. The breakfast is pretty good. It is back off the main road a bit, so it may cause a little consternation if you are not familiar with the area. But just keep going and you'll run into it. It would be especially good if you had to stay for an extended period.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2012

In the middle of a golf field, so pretty green and nice.
Spacious rooms/studios
OK quality
Happy hour every day
Breakfast pretty poor

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I frequently travel and work within Milwaukee. At one point I lived for four consecutive months in a hotel - with my dog - while working in MIlwaukee. This has to be my favorite location to stay.

I stayed here for a week in June while working in Milwaukee, again with my dog, and had a great time. It's a wonderful location, and I enjoyed being able to walk the grounds and surrounding golf course with my dog to unwind.

The property is entirely surrounded by a golf course. The Residence Inn might as well be in the country, it was so quiet waking up each morning!

The rooms were incredibly spacious. I could move in. My suite was on multiple floors, with the outer door opening to a living room (with a fireplace), adjacent to a fairly good sized kitchen, full dining room (with a murphy bed) and bath to finish the main floor. My bedroom was on the second floor, which also had a full bath.

The place is quiet. The suites are in several separate buildings, and then there's the golf course surrounding it to provide a shield from the noise. I didn't hear a sound at night.

The hotels in Brookfield are all around the same era, older but mostly kept up. This hotel is no different. You can see signs of wear, but they've made updates. The suite featured an updated kitchen, 2 flat screens (both were decent size) and high speed wireless in the room.

The staff was very friendly, helpful, and you could tell they had a rapport with the regulars. I will definitely stay here on future visits.

Tips:
1. When driving here, you will think you are lost. You aren't! Just keep going past the club house.
2. Thursday night burgers, brats, and beers. Great opportunity to relax like a Wisconsin local.
3. The hotel is conveniently located near the Interstate. Even in rush hour, you're only 15-20 minutes out from downtown.
4. The hotel is dog friendly. You need to pay a fee for the stay, but it's worth it. Plenty of areas to walk your dog.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper floor. You'll have stairs, but it's more spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive review! I'm glad both you and your dog enjoyed our hotel and accomodations. You are definitely correct, there is plenty of room to walk and play with your pet. Just to let you know Thursday nights between now and the end of August, not only will you have a "taste of Wisconsin" but we are also doing theme nights during our Thursday evening BBQ social!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the last four months, and always the staff is great. they put us back in the same room each time(as we request), accomodating our special needs, . It is clean, and mostly well maintained. If there is a problem, they are quick to fix it.

Room Tip: this hotel is on a golf course, with 8 rooms to a cottage. We always stay in the same room, but friends have stayed also, and I don't know of any problems with any rooms. If you want to be near the gatehouse, the #5-10 cottages are closest
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kslinger
RIBROOKFIELD, General Manager at Residence Inn Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

We love seeing familar faces come back to enjoy our property. Thank you for your business! We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I recommend this to business or family visitors to the Mikwaukee area. Good value for money with a different style accommodation (since each unit houses about 4 rooms only). Surrounded by the golf course gives you a great green feeling, rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff are friendly and helpful, breakfast is well organised with a good spread.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
RIBROOKFIELD, General Manager at Residence Inn Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment about the Residence Inn by Marriott Milwaukee-Brookfield. I am glad enjoyed our resort-style feel with the 18-hole Brookfield Hills Golf Course that surrounds our property - it truly does offer a great view and beatufiul landscaping. We hope to see you again soon!