“Very good Hotel”

Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Very good Hotel”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

The stay at the hotel was very good. The room and all things inside the room where great. The breakfast is good and in the evening the social hour is also very good. The pool outside was the best thing for our daughter.
We would definetly stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Start with extremely friendly front desk folks, throw in some great breakfast service (free hot breakfast buffet), roomy lodging with large flat screen tv and you have the Residence Inn Brookfield.

Room Tip: Try to request a room near the main office building.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My wife and I were doing some major renovations on our home, and needed a place to stay for three weeks while this was going on. Given its proximity to our home in Milwaukee and our work in Waukesha County, the location was perfect. Our spacious suite was just right to allow both of us room to relax without getting on each other's nerves. :) We really enjoyed the buffet breakfast each morning and the manager's welcome receptions in the evenings, which served as our dinner more than once. Having a full kitchen was great, as it really made us feel like we were at home, as opposed to being stuck in just a room somewhere. We didn't get to use the pool or hot tub at all, but that was more the fault of the weather than anything else. We really enjoyed our time there, and we'll definitely be back if we have need to again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2011

Room was quite large but was lacking attention to detail. Portions of the room were updated but some were not, including bathtub. Nice TV and great kitchen facilities. Breakfast was quite large and tasty. It was very quiet....but having stayed at the Doubletree nearby in the past, that will be our first choice in the future.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 14, 2011

I really am sold out on Residence Inns. They are the only hotel that make me feel like I am at home away from home. The homey feel of the get togethers for breakfast and for brunch en the evening. I absolutely love it. The are also very reasonable in price. I love It!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
RIBROOKFIELD, General Manager at Residence Inn Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, April 11, 2011
Thank you for the kind words - we truly appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again soon!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 10, 2011

I decided that for my 35th birthday I would have a girls weekend getaway in Milwaukee and was looking for an affordable & spacious hotel for me and the girls and THIS IS IT!! Its only minutes away from Downtown Milwaukee so it was perfect for us we were all driving! I stayed in the penthouse suite. I loved it!! Downstairs there was a kitchen area (fully equipped), a small table with chairs and then the living room area had a queen sofa bed and a seperate chair and there is a flat screen in there and a fireplace!! I love it!! Then there is a room to the side with a desk, queen bed, flat screen and bathroom NICE NICE NICE!! Then upstairs its a loft area with a king bed and bathroom and another flat screen!! Now all that is Great but wouldnt be anything if my 1st impression at the front desk would have been ruined and it WASNT!! I was treated like a QUEEN from the time I got to the desk, to asking for towels to checking out!! I LOVED IT!!! Now there is also a buffet HOT (yes HOT ) breakfast with eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffle maker, muffins, juice, eggs, yogurt, parfait, I mean the list goes on..wait did I mention cereal fruit and oatmeal!! This place is the BEST and I will 100% come here again. 3 beds 2 baths great service and great food & free parking & fitness center equals a SATISFIED customer!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
We're glad that we could be a part of your birthday celebration!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Although Residence Inn may offer a variety of room types for your travel needs, the simple yet adequate facility we used was the perfect blend of value and comfort. A very nice, large screen television and a fully equipped kitchen, with a full size refrigerator & freezer, sink, oven/stove, microwave, bowls, silverware and a most anything else you may need provided a unique experience not usually seen in a hotel and put emphasis on things that are important to us. While in Brookfield, we felt there was plenty to do throughout the town but the hotel room was set up such that we did not feel awkward staying in and certainly kept busy. We were able to do some cooking in the hotel for the relatives we were visiting with, something that was a pleasant surprise to them when we showed up with home baked goods.

After looking online at most every other facility in along Bluemound Road, this was hands down the best value. No offense to the 'Quality Inns', et al but for a few extra dollars we agreed it was worth being in this stepped up hotel setting. I should also mention that the free breakfasts were well rounded, matching anything you would find at another hotel AND there were evening snacks/drinks offered for guests as well (if they would only put the white wine on ice well before the event...). There are laundry facilities somewhere on site but we did not take advantage of this. Finally, had I been there in a warmer time of year, I would love to have played golf on the course! Check out their website for a full listing of amenities.

All in all, I could not imagine staying somewhere else for the service and comfort I have now been introduced to. Way to go Marriott for coming up with this great blend of facility value and comfort.

• Stayed January 2011