“Home away from Home!”

Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Dayton, OH
“Home away from Home!”
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Getting ready to head back to our favorite "Home away from Home", the Quality Inn at Brookfield, WI. It is conviently located and very clean which is important to us. The staff is always very friendly and helpful no matter what we ask of them. The newly remodeled hotel is very home'y, the next best place to being home. Couldn't ask for more!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
dodgeville
Reviewed February 18, 2010

I've been staying here for years, the improvements are extreme. Flat sreen TV, granite in the vanity section. Customer service is true, they care about me. I love the area. Best value of any corporate traveler. By the way the best continental breakfast in town.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Iowa
Reviewed February 3, 2010

I felt the staff was extremely friendly and the amenities and services are above average for this typ of hotel at the price of the room

Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Quality132, General Manger at Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this review, February 26, 2010
Thank you for your review. My staff was excited and motivated to get more reviews about their friendliness and service. We are just finishing up the rest of our amenity package. All rooms will soon have 32 inch Flat Screen Televisions and Microwave and Refrigerators. We look forward to your next stay. Cathy Ekendahl, General Manager
Chicago
Reviewed December 22, 2009

PRO -
OK - Heres the scoop - as a business traveler, I have been staying at this place for over 6 years now every month. Rarely do I write reviews, but I felt this hotel is overlooked as far as value. That was before they did
their renovation of the hotel. It is your basic 3 star hotel for a super value and the staff is friendly no matter
who you are. You will find clean hallways leading to very clean rooms. I dont smoke and have never found
one of their NS rooms to have even a hint of smoke. Dont know how they do it - but dont care. Clean shower,
clean bedding, clean drapes, and if you want a tip....... the third floor rooms seem to be a little bigger. Breakfast
now has so many choices there is no way to describe it continental - - you eat so much that you will have to skip lunch. I hear that they are upgrading the furniture and putting in flat screens in 2010.

CON -
With the good there is bad. Not true all the time, but they could improve on some things. To start, the pool is extemely clean and well kept - however there is no landscaping around it and you feel like youre in the parking lot. Im told they are consulting with a landscaper to make it more private. The coffee in the room is a little below average as well as the coffee at breakfast. Oh - I might be picky on this one - but the elevator is slowwwww.

OVERALL I rate this place as a Great place to stay if you want a value without sacraficing quality. Please get some good coffee in the rooms !! They also should invite more local restaurants to give the hotel guests a 10-15% discount - that covers tip.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for acknowledging our accomplishments. I’ll continue to working on the landscaping around our pool area along with getting better coffee in the property. Cathy Ekendahl, General Manger
Wisconsin
Reviewed December 15, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel frequently and have been impressed by the recent exterior transformation and the employees' handling of all of the challenges associated with it. This property offers tremendous value, easy access to all main driving routes and quick check-in/out from an attentive staff. The tone is set by the Manager, Cathy, who pays as much attention to the property as she does to the customers... with equally impressive results.

I would be lying if I told you the rooms are plush. They are not. But for a business traveler who wants a confortable, clean, affordable room to get some winks, I don't think you can go wrong in selecting this hotel.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
illinois
Reviewed November 12, 2009

Even though you were under remodling, we still had a GREAT stay. Cathy E. was fabulos, how can anyone not be happy and smile when Cathy is there! Monica did a great job keeping our room wonderful. All employess were helpful and thoughtful.
Thank you, Quality Inn!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
CHICAGO
Reviewed September 19, 2008

From the moment we tried to check in,, it took 3 employees and the General Manager M. Hyde to figure out how to use a gift card.

Dirty rooms, I emailed the pics to Mr Hyde, he considered the case closed. As a choice member ive never encountered such a lack of professionalism from every employee .

When I approached the desk upon check out I was trying to tell the desk clerk of my concerns, she was visibly shaken and told me, I dont have time.

They need bleach on all the linen. Its a lovely shade of grey.

Ask for a towel for the pool, they put out a maximum of 5 towels the 2 days we stayed there.

Ask for juice at the breakfast bar, and you get told, thats not my job! Well who's job is it? There was no one attending the buffet as we sat there drinking coffee watching the madness

Oh, in case you are nervous about someone entering your room,. dont fret they have a maid who works the 2nd floor facing the pool who brings her children (2 girls) with her to work on Sundays. We sat at the pool and observed them enter 3 rooms.
One wonders what else goes on there if that is done in the wide open.

Anyone who goes there, be prepared, dont be expecting to be treated like a guest.

• Liked — Driving away and back home
  • Disliked — The lack of concern from everyone that works there. Ive been to many Choice Hotels and this was a disaster!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
I’m sorry about your experience at our hotel. Just want to ensure you and all future guests that Mark Hyde is no longer on property. I do care about my guest and my property and will continue to make improvements to my facility. Cathy Ekendahl, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield
Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield? Share your experiences!