“Friendly Staff”

Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed February 3, 2010

I felt the staff was extremely friendly and the amenities and services are above average for this typ of hotel at the price of the room

Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Quality132, General Manger at Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2010

Thank you for your review. My staff was excited and motivated to get more reviews about their friendliness and service. We are just finishing up the rest of our amenity package. All rooms will soon have 32 inch Flat Screen Televisions and Microwave and Refrigerators. We look forward to your next stay. Cathy Ekendahl, General Manager

Reviewed December 22, 2009

PRO -
OK - Heres the scoop - as a business traveler, I have been staying at this place for over 6 years now every month. Rarely do I write reviews, but I felt this hotel is overlooked as far as value. That was before they did
their renovation of the hotel. It is your basic 3 star hotel for a super value and the staff is friendly no matter
who you are. You will find clean hallways leading to very clean rooms. I dont smoke and have never found
one of their NS rooms to have even a hint of smoke. Dont know how they do it - but dont care. Clean shower,
clean bedding, clean drapes, and if you want a tip....... the third floor rooms seem to be a little bigger. Breakfast
now has so many choices there is no way to describe it continental - - you eat so much that you will have to skip lunch. I hear that they are upgrading the furniture and putting in flat screens in 2010.

CON -
With the good there is bad. Not true all the time, but they could improve on some things. To start, the pool is extemely clean and well kept - however there is no landscaping around it and you feel like youre in the parking lot. Im told they are consulting with a landscaper to make it more private. The coffee in the room is a little below average as well as the coffee at breakfast. Oh - I might be picky on this one - but the elevator is slowwwww.

OVERALL I rate this place as a Great place to stay if you want a value without sacraficing quality. Please get some good coffee in the rooms !! They also should invite more local restaurants to give the hotel guests a 10-15% discount - that covers tip.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business

Thank you for acknowledging our accomplishments. I’ll continue to working on the landscaping around our pool area along with getting better coffee in the property. Cathy Ekendahl, General Manger

Reviewed December 15, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel frequently and have been impressed by the recent exterior transformation and the employees' handling of all of the challenges associated with it. This property offers tremendous value, easy access to all main driving routes and quick check-in/out from an attentive staff. The tone is set by the Manager, Cathy, who pays as much attention to the property as she does to the customers... with equally impressive results.

I would be lying if I told you the rooms are plush. They are not. But for a business traveler who wants a confortable, clean, affordable room to get some winks, I don't think you can go wrong in selecting this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2009

Even though you were under remodling, we still had a GREAT stay. Cathy E. was fabulos, how can anyone not be happy and smile when Cathy is there! Monica did a great job keeping our room wonderful. All employess were helpful and thoughtful.
Thank you, Quality Inn!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2008

From the moment we tried to check in,, it took 3 employees and the General Manager M. Hyde to figure out how to use a gift card.

Dirty rooms, I emailed the pics to Mr Hyde, he considered the case closed. As a choice member ive never encountered such a lack of professionalism from every employee .

When I approached the desk upon check out I was trying to tell the desk clerk of my concerns, she was visibly shaken and told me, I dont have time.

They need bleach on all the linen. Its a lovely shade of grey.

Ask for a towel for the pool, they put out a maximum of 5 towels the 2 days we stayed there.

Ask for juice at the breakfast bar, and you get told, thats not my job! Well who's job is it? There was no one attending the buffet as we sat there drinking coffee watching the madness

Oh, in case you are nervous about someone entering your room,. dont fret they have a maid who works the 2nd floor facing the pool who brings her children (2 girls) with her to work on Sundays. We sat at the pool and observed them enter 3 rooms.
One wonders what else goes on there if that is done in the wide open.

Anyone who goes there, be prepared, dont be expecting to be treated like a guest.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk

I’m sorry about your experience at our hotel. Just want to ensure you and all future guests that Mark Hyde is no longer on property. I do care about my guest and my property and will continue to make improvements to my facility. Cathy Ekendahl, General Manager

Reviewed July 30, 2008

Disappointed…

I was very disappointed in the Quality Inn.

The Inn, was lacking in Quality. The rooms are very tiny. Also, they failed to clean our room. So after being gone all day, we came back to wet towels, and a unmade bed. Not what you expect when paying to stay in a hotel. When I told them about this, they did not seem to care and said it was because I had a do not disturb tag in. This was taken out around 10am, so I don’t know what the excuse was for not cleaning the room the rest of the day.

The TV remote barley worked. You had to hit the buttons many times to get them to work.

Finally, I just want to mention for those who have a preference, that this is a motel, not a hotel.

I would not come back here.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Choice Hotel Members beware this Quality Inn Hotel a member of Choice Hotels tried to pass me off..(walk me to another hotel ie Super 8 hotel by the airport a good 1/2hour away!) and tell me they did not have my room for the night which I had booked through Choice Hotels with my points earned. Funny thing is they checked a couple in while I'am standing at the desk complaining and gave them a room which they said they did not have! After about 1hour talking to the desk clerk and Choice Hotels on my cell phone I was able to get my room. This was a very bad experience and very disapointing way to conduct business. Yes my reservation was gauranteed.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)