“Excellent stay for the value!!!”

Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed November 12, 2009

Even though you were under remodling, we still had a GREAT stay. Cathy E. was fabulos, how can anyone not be happy and smile when Cathy is there! Monica did a great job keeping our room wonderful. All employess were helpful and thoughtful.
Thank you, Quality Inn!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 19, 2008

From the moment we tried to check in,, it took 3 employees and the General Manager M. Hyde to figure out how to use a gift card.

Dirty rooms, I emailed the pics to Mr Hyde, he considered the case closed. As a choice member ive never encountered such a lack of professionalism from every employee .

When I approached the desk upon check out I was trying to tell the desk clerk of my concerns, she was visibly shaken and told me, I dont have time.

They need bleach on all the linen. Its a lovely shade of grey.

Ask for a towel for the pool, they put out a maximum of 5 towels the 2 days we stayed there.

Ask for juice at the breakfast bar, and you get told, thats not my job! Well who's job is it? There was no one attending the buffet as we sat there drinking coffee watching the madness

Oh, in case you are nervous about someone entering your room,. dont fret they have a maid who works the 2nd floor facing the pool who brings her children (2 girls) with her to work on Sundays. We sat at the pool and observed them enter 3 rooms.
One wonders what else goes on there if that is done in the wide open.

Anyone who goes there, be prepared, dont be expecting to be treated like a guest.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Quality132, General Manger at Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2010

I’m sorry about your experience at our hotel. Just want to ensure you and all future guests that Mark Hyde is no longer on property. I do care about my guest and my property and will continue to make improvements to my facility. Cathy Ekendahl, General Manager

Reviewed July 30, 2008

Disappointed…

I was very disappointed in the Quality Inn.

The Inn, was lacking in Quality. The rooms are very tiny. Also, they failed to clean our room. So after being gone all day, we came back to wet towels, and a unmade bed. Not what you expect when paying to stay in a hotel. When I told them about this, they did not seem to care and said it was because I had a do not disturb tag in. This was taken out around 10am, so I don’t know what the excuse was for not cleaning the room the rest of the day.

The TV remote barley worked. You had to hit the buttons many times to get them to work.

Finally, I just want to mention for those who have a preference, that this is a motel, not a hotel.

I would not come back here.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Choice Hotel Members beware this Quality Inn Hotel a member of Choice Hotels tried to pass me off..(walk me to another hotel ie Super 8 hotel by the airport a good 1/2hour away!) and tell me they did not have my room for the night which I had booked through Choice Hotels with my points earned. Funny thing is they checked a couple in while I'am standing at the desk complaining and gave them a room which they said they did not have! After about 1hour talking to the desk clerk and Choice Hotels on my cell phone I was able to get my room. This was a very bad experience and very disapointing way to conduct business. Yes my reservation was gauranteed.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2008

Was not the cleanest place I have ever stayed. This is a drive up motel from 60's with a fresh coat of paint.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2005

My daughter moved to Wauwatosa 2003from London UK after getting married so we decided to visit her and husband in November 2003 . As I am in wheelchair it was not easy trying to find a room with a roll in shower. my daughter had checked out the room and they could not do enough for us, they provided a chair for the shower, offered to do shopping even came and checked on me when my husband had to go out.
The complimetry breakfast was very good,they even brought it over to our room as I had to wait some mornings for my daughter to come and help me dress.all the tolitries where replaced every day the rooms were cleaned bedding changed every over day.
Plenty of good coffee in reception , nothing was too much for any of the staff.
We are in the prosess of booking a trip this year and will have no problems in booking in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2003
A TripAdvisor Member
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed October 20, 2004

I truely enjoyed my stay at Fairfield Inn. I was not treated differently from any other guest, just because I was staying there for a fraction of the advertised rate (I got my room through Priceline). There were fresh baked cookies in the evening (be sure to try the cranberry oatmeal) and 24 hour coffee in the lobby (I never had an old cup). In the morning there was a free continental breakfast. This was made up of donuts, pastries, cold cereal, breads, and fresh waffles.

The room must have been recently remodeled as the carpet still had lots of spring to it from the floor pad. The bathroom was clean and efficient, with basic tolietries, i.e. shampoo and soap. (if you need conditioner, I would suggest bringing some) There was an ironing board and iron in the room, as well as a hair dryer.

Two downsides, but they did not change the quality of my stay. I was in a King room, but the bed is a queen. I had read another review, so was anticipating that happening. I was also there while the winds were very strong. There was some whistling affect through the windows. The only thing missing with that was an occasional howl of a wolf.

The staff was extremely courteous and friendly. Tip the maid, and she will make sure you are taken care of. The front desk staff was more than willing to help you locate dinner menus of places that deliver, or to give you maps with directions to places you wanted to go. All in all, I got better service at this two star hotel then I get at most higher level hotels.

-mb, central Iowa