“Great value”

Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Great value”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is a typical Quality Inn in many ways, but with a touch of upscale feel and a very friendly staff--from everyone at the front desk and Kate, the housekeeper. All were unfailingly helpful. The location is also very near a number of restaurants or a supermarket for meals in the room.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are enclosed entry--nice in Wisconsin winters.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dennis S
Quality132, General Manager at Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. My housekeeping staff strives to keep our facility as clean as possible they were elated by your comments. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and area attraction while in the Brookfield area.
Cathy Ekendahl General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Bondurant, Iowa
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed one night Sept 28. We were in the area for a wedding. Hotel is older and not sure has ever been updated since it first went online. Tiny rooms smelled of mildew - we had two rooms. Exterior old and dated needed someone to give some attention. Booze and drink stained exterior walks and cigarette butts all around. No one must care or pay attention to curb appeal of property. Room very tiny. Pillows the size of sponges. Had a musty mildew smell. Very tiny bathroom and room in general. Poor lighting....very 2nd rate hotel. We have stayed at some nice Quality Inn's over the years...this was not one of them. Staff was nice - check in was very easy...but that could not polish this turd. One other thing. Could not get curtain to lay flat so had outdoor lights shining in room all night and daybreak blasted through the windows early.

Room Tip: Not sure there is one.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
I sincerely apologize for your experience with us, we are working on correcting our issues. Thank you for your comments and giving us a chance to improve.
La Valle, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed at the Quality Inn in Brookfield again while visiting family. Clean rooms and very reasonable. Friendly staff, especially Julia who seemed to go out of her way to make sure our stay was as good as it could be..Will stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. We believe in giving the best customer service and amenities possible. My housekeeping staff strives to keep our facility as clean as possible they were elated by your comments. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and area attraction while in the Brookfield area.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stay at this hotel as often as possible, the hotel staff especially Ms. Julia Jacobs is always so friendly with a great smile and attitude. I like that some of the rooms (kings) are out side and are easy acces. I enjoy the breakfast as well. The price is great and once again the staff is friendly and helpfull. I ask for a late check out on occasion and right away given this perk I enjoy the most.. R.H.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. We believe in giving the best customer service with a smile. My housekeeping staff strives to keep our facility as clean as possible they were elated by your comments. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and area attraction while in the Brookfield area.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I really enjoyed the service I received while staying at this location. I travel for my company often and Julia made my stay at this hotel comfortable and really went above and beyond to ensure I was happy.

Looking forward to other nights at this location.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. We believe in giving the best customer service I will pass on your compliment to Julia she is a great asset to our facility. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and attraction and events while in the Brookfield area.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I needed a hotel in Brookfield for 1 night. Last minute reservation, and like a fool I went for price over reviews. I was not impressed with the property or rooms. Staff was friendly but it is not a place I would stay in for another night.

Room Tip: Go anywhere else!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. We will continue to improve our amenities and service. I Hope you will give us another chance in the future while in the Brookfield area.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here for four nights during the Harley Davidson 110th Anniversary celebration. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and friendly. The manager was always asking if everything was OK and if there was anything we needed. Pulled up on the Harley after a rain storm and they came out with towels to wipe the bike down. Good location for getting on and off I-94 and getting to any of the venues. If we had a complaint, maybe the lady at breakfast was a little to helpful and the breakfast could have a little more variety. All in all it was a nice hotel and we would definitely stay there agian.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Cathy Ekendahl General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield
Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield? Share your experiences!