“Great Hotel Great Price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield

Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Hotel Great Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stay at this hotel as often as possible, the hotel staff especially Ms. Julia Jacobs is always so friendly with a great smile and attitude. I like that some of the rooms (kings) are out side and are easy acces. I enjoy the breakfast as well. The price is great and once again the staff is friendly and helpfull. I ask for a late check out on occasion and right away given this perk I enjoy the most.. R.H.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Quality132, General Manager at Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. We believe in giving the best customer service with a smile. My housekeeping staff strives to keep our facility as clean as possible they were elated by your comments. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and area attraction while in the Brookfield area.
Cathy Ekendahl General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I really enjoyed the service I received while staying at this location. I travel for my company often and Julia made my stay at this hotel comfortable and really went above and beyond to ensure I was happy.

Looking forward to other nights at this location.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. We believe in giving the best customer service I will pass on your compliment to Julia she is a great asset to our facility. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and attraction and events while in the Brookfield area.
Calgary, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I needed a hotel in Brookfield for 1 night. Last minute reservation, and like a fool I went for price over reviews. I was not impressed with the property or rooms. Staff was friendly but it is not a place I would stay in for another night.

Room Tip: Go anywhere else!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. We will continue to improve our amenities and service. I Hope you will give us another chance in the future while in the Brookfield area.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here for four nights during the Harley Davidson 110th Anniversary celebration. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and friendly. The manager was always asking if everything was OK and if there was anything we needed. Pulled up on the Harley after a rain storm and they came out with towels to wipe the bike down. Good location for getting on and off I-94 and getting to any of the venues. If we had a complaint, maybe the lady at breakfast was a little to helpful and the breakfast could have a little more variety. All in all it was a nice hotel and we would definitely stay there agian.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. My housekeeping staff strives to keep our facility as clean as possible they were elated by your comments. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and area attraction while in the Brookfield area.
Marion, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

we stayed here aug 24th. we were going to a concert at Alpine Valley, and this hotel was not too terribly far and had a great price. When i booked, I had talked to Zachariah, he was great. I did not have a clue really how far the hotel was from our venue in "drive" time, he was very helpful with that. Our friends had booked too, so on the day of our arrival we had asked about early check in and if we could at least be on the same floor. they said no problem and we checked in early, and had rooms right next to each other. We had also asked for top floor, which we got. the room was nothing too fancy, but it did have a fridge, which was nice. The room was also clean, and the bed was comfy. We also liked the breakfast. Like I said, we got a good price for this room and it was just fine for us. We would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. We are always striving to improve and to be the best we cam. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and attraction and events while in the Brookfield area.
Mandan, North Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Was in Waukesha for business during bike week making rooms very hard to find. Staff AND management went out of their way to insure we had good rooms and were very helpful with local info,faxes and any other questions we had. Special thanks to Julia and Cathy. Beds good, quiet, very close to restaurants and shopping, fair breakfast, easy access.

• Stayed August 2013
Racine, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here last minute on a Friday night before a Saturday morning GRE exam. I needed to ensure a good nights rest and skip morning traffic. This was far cheaper than other Brookfield hotels, with an expedia price of $69 + tax. I liked that it had an outdoor pool only and it was off season, as I have so often stayed for a weekend "respite" from my special needs child at places with indoor pools, only to put up with pool parties and kids running amuck up and down halls. I was given a very quiet room on the third floor. Never heard a sound the whole night. The corridors are very dated, but the room was surprisingly clean and updated, for the price I expected MUCH less. My only frustration was the strictly basic cable TV, kind of a silly expense to put in flat screen HD TV'S with nothing but local network channels, but that was not the reason I was there. The room was spacious and even included a new marble sink with undermount and decorative faucet, not expected for the price I paid. Breakfast was good and staff was friendly. Would stay here again if I needed to.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on 3rd floor!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Cathy Ekendahl General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield

Been to Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield? Share your experiences!