“In a pinch”

Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I needed a hotel in Brookfield for 1 night. Last minute reservation, and like a fool I went for price over reviews. I was not impressed with the property or rooms. Staff was friendly but it is not a place I would stay in for another night.

Room Tip: Go anywhere else!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Quality132, General Manager at Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. We will continue to improve our amenities and service. I Hope you will give us another chance in the future while in the Brookfield area.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here for four nights during the Harley Davidson 110th Anniversary celebration. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and friendly. The manager was always asking if everything was OK and if there was anything we needed. Pulled up on the Harley after a rain storm and they came out with towels to wipe the bike down. Good location for getting on and off I-94 and getting to any of the venues. If we had a complaint, maybe the lady at breakfast was a little to helpful and the breakfast could have a little more variety. All in all it was a nice hotel and we would definitely stay there agian.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. My housekeeping staff strives to keep our facility as clean as possible they were elated by your comments. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and area attraction while in the Brookfield area.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

we stayed here aug 24th. we were going to a concert at Alpine Valley, and this hotel was not too terribly far and had a great price. When i booked, I had talked to Zachariah, he was great. I did not have a clue really how far the hotel was from our venue in "drive" time, he was very helpful with that. Our friends had booked too, so on the day of our arrival we had asked about early check in and if we could at least be on the same floor. they said no problem and we checked in early, and had rooms right next to each other. We had also asked for top floor, which we got. the room was nothing too fancy, but it did have a fridge, which was nice. The room was also clean, and the bed was comfy. We also liked the breakfast. Like I said, we got a good price for this room and it was just fine for us. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. We are always striving to improve and to be the best we cam. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and attraction and events while in the Brookfield area.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Was in Waukesha for business during bike week making rooms very hard to find. Staff AND management went out of their way to insure we had good rooms and were very helpful with local info,faxes and any other questions we had. Special thanks to Julia and Cathy. Beds good, quiet, very close to restaurants and shopping, fair breakfast, easy access.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. We believe in giving the best customer service I will pass on your compliment to Julia she is a great asset to our facility. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and attraction and events while in the Brookfield area.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here last minute on a Friday night before a Saturday morning GRE exam. I needed to ensure a good nights rest and skip morning traffic. This was far cheaper than other Brookfield hotels, with an expedia price of $69 + tax. I liked that it had an outdoor pool only and it was off season, as I have so often stayed for a weekend "respite" from my special needs child at places with indoor pools, only to put up with pool parties and kids running amuck up and down halls. I was given a very quiet room on the third floor. Never heard a sound the whole night. The corridors are very dated, but the room was surprisingly clean and updated, for the price I expected MUCH less. My only frustration was the strictly basic cable TV, kind of a silly expense to put in flat screen HD TV'S with nothing but local network channels, but that was not the reason I was there. The room was spacious and even included a new marble sink with undermount and decorative faucet, not expected for the price I paid. Breakfast was good and staff was friendly. Would stay here again if I needed to.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on 3rd floor!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Everything was just perfect! The breakfast had many options, but the waffles were the best. The rooms were clean and nice. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Will definitely stay here again next time we are in town!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My company booked 5 rooms for a business meeting which was held at the motel. When we arrived we realized that the hotel was a former drive up motel which still had outside access to the first and second floor rooms. The outside access made many of us feel less than safe even though the neighborhood is pleasant. The room that I was assigned didn't have the outside entrance but had access through an elevator that you just had to hold your breath and hope that it made it to the bottom of the run safely. When I went into the room, the air conditioner was running and there was a terrible odor of mildew coming from the unit. I switched it off and changed it to only the fan; the weather was cool which was a benefit.
The meeting room that we had was unclean, it had not been vaccumed prior to our reservation. After the first day I mentioned to the front desk manager that the trash had not been removed from the room for the start of our second day. Her response was "Did you tell anyone that you needed service?" This shocked me as I have not had to ask for service anywhere else.
All in all, I would pay anything above the $80 base price of the room just not to stay here again. As I was checking out, I noticed that the bill included a charge for the safe with limited warranty; this was not discussed when I checked in which seemed dishonest.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lori2899

I sincerely apologize for your experience with us, we are working on correcting our issues. Thank you for your comments and giving us a chance to improve.

Cathy Ekendahl, General Manager