“Not Bad, just not satified”

Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Owatonna, Minnesota
“Not Bad, just not satified”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I'm usually one of the most easy going people there is, in fact I usually stay at lower end places and I love it.....but here I paid a little more and received less. Don't get me wrong the employees where wonderful but there was hair in the shower and on the bathroom floor, they just painted the room and forgot to clean up, the hotel is quaint and aging but is still a good building.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you for your review, I'm very sorry that we were unable to maintain our bathrooms properly. I have addressed your issues with our housekeeping staff to ensure no other guest has this issue again. Thank you again for you comments and giving us a chance to improve.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Hotel is good but Customer service is better. I really appreciate their rate for five days.
I want to thank Austin, Cathy and Julia for help..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to give the best customer service possible.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times and the employees here demenstrate nothing but fresh attitude and great hospitality when you arrive and checking out... I travel a lot an seem to find that this hotel exceeds any expectation of what a great hotel should be like every time I am here.. I would like to thank Cathy, Julia, Austin and the Night Auditor who the last time that I stayed there had breakfast ready at 05:30 am and that was a total surprise...(sorry I forgot your name, I believe Ricco but not sure.) I always have a room on the outside of the hotel an I like that as well. They do have two other floors but I prefer the 1st floor. I have stayed here numerous times and the front desk staff know my name and that is refreshing as well...Once again great job...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Fishers, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

2nd or 3rd time I have stayed here and always impressed. Clean, friendly staff, easy on / off to Interstate, free Wi-Fi and PLENTY of dining choices on Bluemound Rd. Nice breakfast area.

Within 20 mins after my check-in the front desk called to make sure I was happy with my room and within about an hour I received an email thanking me for staying there.

GREAT RATES !!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Stayed on our way through WI, heading back to MN from a family trip to Chicago. It was a 'free' stay as a member of the Choice Rewards program. Got what we paid for -- thank goodness we did NOT leave with anything more than we came with (ie no scabies or bed bugs). This is an aged hotel/motel. Our room was small with mismatched, garage-sale furniture and a broken office chair. It had a slight musty odor and part of the carpeting was wet. We found leaves and rocks in one bed --- apparently wasn't changed. There were broken chips on the floor both next to one bed and under the desk and a nice long black hair on the shower knob in the bathroom. Yuk! Housekeeping needs some quality assurance! Oh, and there was extreme water damage on the ceiling directly above our bed. Thank goodness it did not rain, or it would likely have fallen in on us. Could hear every movement of the guest above us too. Best part was friendly front desk staff and young man servicing the breakfast buffet. (Front desk staff was not always there, however.) Breakfast was fine/standard. Since we came in late with a sleeping 6-year-old, it was okay place to crash and get out early next morning, but I would not recommend it as a destination hotel. Wish I could get some of my points back that I used toward this stay.

Room Tip: Room looked nothing like the one you see on the web. Don't stay on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
La Valle, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed at the Hotel while in town for a family visit. This was our first time staying there. We will be back. For the price, the room was great. Very clean and comfortable.. The manager, Julia, was very friendly and helpful. All the staff was kind and courteous. Breakfast was very good. I would highly recommend for a nice stay at a low cost.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Valparaiso, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

It's a decent hotel for the price but the rooms are rather small and the first 2 floors are outside corridors where the third floor is inside. The pool is located outdoors. The breakfast was nice, a standard for a Choice Hotel. In the particular room I stayed in on the first floor there was a lot of outdoor noise, and the bathroom was not clean. We didn't even have towels. When we checked in they didn't even tell us where our room was located, what time breakfast was, or give us a receipt when checking out.

I would probably pick another Choice hotel in the area and spend a little more.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield

Been to Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield? Share your experiences!