“Clean and cozy”

Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
“Clean and cozy”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with group rate block of rooms. My room was in order but a few of the girls got their reservation bumped and when they checked in hotel was full. My room was clean and comfortable. We stayed a weekend where there were all kinds of soccer kids running around in the halls until all hours of the night. Not the hotels fault. My only issue was there was no free breakfast.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Amanda-
Thank you and your group for staying with us, although we don't offer a 'free breakfast' we have many options through our 'bistro', from a fruit cup to french toast. Thank you again for your business, we hope to host you and your group again in the future.

Shawn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
w.h. California
Reviewed January 16, 2014

This hotel was in an excellent location. Very close to shopping, restaurants, zoo and hospital. The staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean. The gym could be larger and could use an upgrade. The pool area was very nice and well kept.

• Stayed December 2013
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dani-
Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you had a great stay.......We look forward to seeing you in the future......Continued Success, Shawn
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is an average Courtyard for the amount of money they charge. Their elevators are too far away. If you have a heavy bag be prepared to walk. The breakfast guy in the morning was super polite and funny. He makes a really good oatmeal. He tends to recognize you from day to day and will ask "Usual". Nice personal touch.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back side of the property, the front tend to be too noisy
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Ankuremail-
Thank for the your review and business. I'm glad Ken, made you feel welcomed in the morning. Hope to see you again in the near future. Sincerely, Shawn
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I can't say enough about the check in I received. I waited too long to write this review so I cannot recall the young mans name, but he was there with everything I needed that night and throughout my stay. The room was clean and well kept. My opinion is the décor was dated and it is time for an update. The facility is located on a main road with a peculiar way to enter so watch for the turn. Overall my stay was quiet with no door slamming, hall noise or disturbances of any time. Slept well and the staff serviced the room as you would expect every day. I would stay here again if I had business in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay and feedback, we hope to see you again in the near future.
Continued Success,
Shawn
Marinette
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Spent two nights at the Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Love the bathroom area with sink outside the shower/toilet area, along with a separate counter area for the coffee pot. We had a microwave, but no refrigerator, but our friends across the hall had the refrigerator but no microwave so it was all good. There was a wonderful little restaurant a short distance up the road for breakfast, great shopping within walking distance and Hooters right next door. Lobby area was very comfortable though we didn't spend much time there. Prices in the lobby bar were high, so we didn't indulge. Didn't use pool area but it looked very nice. Will definitely stay again in the future. Price was the best part.....

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
jfk770 -
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Thanks again,
Ossining, New York
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is my second stay at the Courtyard Brookfield and I was even happier with it than I was the first time. All of the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. I was in the area to visit family and two of my sisters also booked rooms at the hotel. The lobby design works well as an informal sitting area and having the food and beverage service right there was very handy. I had a king room with a couch, a desk that had a pull-out work table and a super supportive task chair. As with most hotels, the sound does travel from one room to the other and we had some small children staying next to us. A pair of ear plugs took care of any stray noise, though. I also liked that there is a shopping center next door with a book store, pharmacy, deli/bakery, wine shop and tea shop. A very short walk away, not common in a suburban setting.

I didn't use the pool, exercise room or spa but they all looked clean and well equipped. Breakfast was not included in the price but is alacarte and both tasty and a good value for the money. This is exactly what I needed for my trip at an excellent price.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are long way from the lobby but are close to the elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Leeave- Welcome back to the Courtyard by Marriott Brookfield. We are glad you and your family had a great visit., and enjoyed what the hotel and Brookfield has to offer. We hope to see you back here next year. Thank you again for your loyalty to Marriott and the Courtyard by Marriott Brookfield.
ny
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a really nice Courtyard. We stayed there for 2 nights while attening a competition in downtown Milwaukee. Comfortable beds. Very nice staff. Comfortable lobby where you could work or watch TV. Staff was very accommodating when we needed food at 6:30 am and the breakfast bar wasn't open. Highly recommend. If you need a fridge, they have them. Just ask.

Room Tip: some rooms it looked like on first floor had door to patio area.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Doctoradler,
I'm glad you had a great visit and you enjoyed our great hotel and that the staff was accommodating to your needs. Hope to see you in the future and thank you for your business!