“Wonderful staff and amenities”

Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was the second time that we stayed at this hotel because we liked it so much! The staff really bent over backward to serve us. We even made friends with a couple of them! The rooms were very nice, though the best part of the hotel is the common area which is very comfortable and modern. Even though they had a nice little bistro that was open for breakfast and dinner, they didn't mind that we sometimes brought our own food to eat in the area, and even offered us plates, baby seats, etc.
For the money, I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Allison B
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Allison-
Welcome back to the Brookfield Courtyard. Thank you for your feedback, we take great pride in hiring 'the right people for the right job'. I was happy to read you enjoyed our fresh, new lobby with it's many upgrades (The Go Board, Boarding Pass Printers, and The Bistro to name a few). I hope we have the opportunity to serve/host your next visit to Wisconsin and Brookfield.
All the best-

Reviewed December 10, 2012

During a recent stay at this hotel, I checked in a little late and through the evening, encountered a few 'less than satisfactory' issues. The staff on duty were very accomodating but I still felt that management needed to be aware of the issues. I contacted the manager in the morning who expressed his own dissatisfaction as "this is not typical of his hotel". He agreed to change my room but at that time I needed to rush out for a meeting. With my permission, the manager agreed to move my belongings to another room. When I returned after a long day of work, I was given a new room key... to a suite. This was far above my expectations and I was, needless to say, pleasantly surprised. This hotel has earned my loyalty and I will stay there again when I visit Milwaukee in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Becky-
Thank you again for the opportunity to correct your dissatisfaction. I truly appreciate your feedback to better our team. I look forward to seeing you in the future, thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and the Brookfield Courtyard.

Sincerely-
Shawn

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I recently stayed at this location and was pleasantly pleased that this is a recently updated and upgraded Courtyard. It is a little tricky to find because it is on a side street running parallel to the main road. The room was very spacious and had all of the amenities needed for an overnight.   The one note is the elevator is at the end of the of the first floor hall in the back of the hotel, which is a little odd.  Park on the side of the building, use the side entrance and take the stairs to your room if you do not have a lot of luggage, otherwise you have a long walk to the elevators. If you need to do some shopping is it down the street from the Brookfield Mall and a few exits away from the Mayfair Mall. I actually preferred this location over the downtown Milwaukee Courtyard. So if you don't mind being a little out of the way from downtown, I highly recommend this location for a business trip to the Milwaukee area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Kimborkr-Thank you for your feedback, we have a great location here in Brookfield. Lot's of shopping and dining....Hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I was completely delighted by my recent stay at the Courtyard. It's been renovated and updated. The rooms look fresh, modern and bright. The design is really well thought out for comfort. My king room had a small couch, a combo dresser and pull out desk,a great task chair and task light with lots of outlets for recharging stuff. The free wireless internet connection was fast and free. The HD wasn't working on the flat screen TV, though, so the picture looked washed out. The breakfast was fast and tasty. While it wasn't included in the price of the room, the room cost was so reasonable (at the AARP Rate) that I didn't mind a bit. There's a decent workout room, an indoor pool (mostly used by kids). Within a short walk I found a great deli and bookstore.
The bed was super comfortable and there were lots of pillow. Only other quibble is that there was a bit more noise transmission between rooms than I'd like when there were kids in nearby rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We are very happy with our renovation, it is a very well thought out product. I'm glad you enjoyed the bistro, it's has great food and beverage offerings for both breakfast and dinner. We hope to see you in the future and thank you again for your business.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stay at this hotel three nights per week for the past 10 months. The staff and general manager have always been extremely courteous and accommodating to my needs. I will continue to stay at this hotel so long as I continue to work in Brookfield.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Mike-Thank you for the kind comments, as always thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and the Brookfield Courtyard.
Continued Success,
Shawn

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Friendly, fresh, great food, wonderful bed and the perfect mix of business and family. This sleepy little Courtyard is about 15 minutes from Milwaukee but well worth the drive. Perfect mix and a good place to decompress after that 12 hour day.

Due to snow delays I arrived at almost 2 am, yet I was treated like the first guest of the day. THe room was great, but best of all the cafe crew was great both mornings of my stay. Breakfast cooked to order in just minutes, big smiles, and a good combination of healthy and hearty choices.

I will be back.

Room Tip: stay in the back up high
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Johnny-
I'm glad we made you feel at home after a long day of traveling. Also that our 'overnight team' welcomed you like 'the first guest of the day'. The AM Bistro team does a great job, I'm excited you were able to relax and enjoy the many comforts our great hotel. Look forward to your return visit.
All the best,

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I was a little skeptical about the price. $80 for a hotel, I was expecting old looking rooms and lobby. But boy was I wrong. The lobby is absolutely lovely and modern, has fresh coffee and Tazo tea (wish there were a variety of them).

Checking in was a breeze. I wish I remembered the lady's name. She was nice and spoke very clear and told me where my room was. The beds were super comfortable. At first when I sat on them I thought they were hard, but once I lied down, I felt like I was floating on a cloud. I had the courtyard view and I didn't even pay for that one! It was so cool to open up the sliding glass door to go into the courtyard.

So I went for a bachelorette party and was getting everything set up. I went back and forth between the ice machine, my room, an my car so many times. A maid was vacuuming the floor and noticed I was running around. Asked if I needed help looking for something. That is probably the first time anyone has ever asked me if I needed help in any hotel, even a 5 star. At night when my friend and I were in the lobby chit chatting and finally left to go to our room, the lady in the front desk acknowledge us and said good night.

So overall: amazing service, comfortable and modern rooms, and a great location. (Strip mall across the street, mall about one mile away).

• Stayed: October 2012

I'm glad you found our hotel a great value. Our team takes great pride in our completely renovated hotel and it shows with great focus on our guests. Hope to see you on your next visit to Milwaukee/Brookfield.
Continued Success,