“World's best Guacamole”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“World's best Guacamole”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Good food all around. I'm not a Mexican food expert, but I suspect the food is somewhat authentic. A very extensive menu, and everyone liked their entrees. But the highlight of our business luncheon was the $8 table-prepared guacamole. We ordered medium-hot, and it was by far the best guacamole I've ever had. One of our party didn't even LIKE guacamole until he had this preparation! I could have made this my main course. Just the right flavors, no unusual ingredients, nicely made, and OH so good. We arrived to an empty restaurant at 11 AM as they opened, and when we left, there wasn't an empty table. Excellent service and very good food. A fun, Mexico-like atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014

Dayton, OH
“Tacos are yum!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

There was six of us at lunch and four of the six had the tacos. We all liked them. The service was good (second time I've been here) and the food was very good. I would recommend (again) this restaurant. This time I have pictures.

• Visited May 2014
Waukesha
“Celebration”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

With just a phone call allowed us to order from the kitchen even though the kitchen was going ot close. Thanks for the hospitality and great customer service.

Visited May 2014
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
“Great Guac”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

They make a great guac and they do it right at your table to your liking. The tacos were outstanding and the chips and salsa were tasty. Would recommend going there for mexican.

Visited May 2014
Waukesha, Wi
“Very disappointing! Tasted right out of a can..... yuk!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Thought we'd give Jose's Blue Sombrero a try and left so disappointed .... it was the worse Mexican food I have ever been served! I got a combo platter - with the choice of a chicken enchilada, and a shredded beef burrito. The chicken was right out of the can and the beef tasted like it was as well! The rice and beans were edible but no spice or seasonings added. I would never recommend this place to anyone nor would I return.... Perhaps, if I had a drink or two I wouldn't have noticed how cheap and terrible the food I ordered was!

• Visited May 2014