“Boring food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Had the steak tacos- the meat seemed like it was boiled not grilled. No flavor to the taco. They got a "Dirty Dining" report for not keeping food cold- wish I had read that sooner. Margarita also had no flavor.

There are newer reviews for Jose's Blue Sombrero

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The food is less than thrilling. The attentiveness of staff is even less so. The table side quacamole is the only shining star here. Unfortunately, I will not go here anymore after they were exposed on the local news for dirty dining...yuck!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was a business luncheon. Our food was all very good and the service was perfect. I had ENCHILADAS DE AVOCADO with moist chicken in corn tortillas topped with an avocado cream sauce - it says spicy, I didn't think spicy at all. It was very good. I enjoyed it and would go here again.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was surprised at how good this place is. My daughter and I met there and we were bothe very happy with the service and food. We got the table side gauc and it was very tasty. I had steak tacos (yum) and she had a portabella Steak casadea. Our server Devon kept our water filled and was very attentive to our needs.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

It has been a while since we were at the blue sombrero so as we were in town we decided to stop.We were not aware of the menu change.The Mexican food before was worth the wait and the money,now it is worth neither. The food went from home made to fast food. We were really disappointed,seems we have to find a new place to eat Mexican.

2  Thank Cochisz