“I don't understand these bad reviews at all!”

Jose's Blue Sombrero
Ranked #8 of 166 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Wisconsin
“I don't understand these bad reviews at all!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have only been there once (tonight) but I went with a friend that's been there many times! The place was attached to a hotel, so I didn't expect much. However, it was great! We had a nice private booth, excellent service and above average mexi food. It was not totally authentic, but it was very good. I had chicken fajita taco's ($9.95) and it came w rice and beans and gauc and sour cream, it was fresh and well cooked and I will be back!

• Visited April 2013

“Best Happy Hour!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Each weeknight, the happy hour in the bar cannot be beat! Large margaritas for $5 and free tacos at a taco station at the end of the bar! Wait service is good a the tables in the bar, and they keep the warm tortilla chips and salsa coming!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank worldtraveler4727
“The food is sub par.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We went here with my family of 4 for my daughters sweet 16 birthday. The staff is nice and the place is decorated fun. But, I was very underwhelmed by our food. It was just ok. The salsa was not that great either. However, the 3.00 margarita special that evening was the only high light of the evening. The beef inside my chimichanga came lukewarm.
I feel they are over priced for what they serve the bill was around 68 bucks. Keep driving my friends.

1 Thank synchromom1226
“Never Again”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Passing through Brookfield and staying across the street at local motel and after reading reviews on tripadviser we decided to dine here. The hostess was super nice & helpful and waiter was friendly. The chips & salsa arrived and after a minute we discovered a 4 inch hair in salsa. Fresh salsa was brought out and replaced. When our food arrived it was beautifully presented and looked delicious. Believe it or not 3 out of the 4 of us found obvious hair on our plates. We calmly asked for our ticket and paid without ever eating a bit. Sounds unbelievable but its true. I give em 1 out of 5 forks. Keep driving.

1 Thank harryscards
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Holy Guacamole!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

LOVE the table side Guacamole. Fresh and tasty made to order. Food is basic mexican. Nothing that oustanding, but decent. All made ahead of time.

Visited November 2012