“The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield defines the word "excellence."”

Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
“The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield defines the word "excellence."”
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I've been staying at this hotel on weekly basis for over nine years.
The accommodations, service and "extras" in my mind, are second to none!
But most of all, I appreciate the "extra dimension" of assistance and care the staff has provided me with over the years when I've needed it.
Whether it as a ride to work due to car issues or being picked up at the airport at a very late hour due to flight issues, they've always been there to provide assistance however needed.
And best of all is the friendliness of the staff!
They are genuinely glad to see me when I arrive and truly make me feel at home at my Sheraton home away from home!

• Stayed December 2010
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, January 20, 2011
Hi Cristobalmadera,

Thanks for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

We appreciate your patronage and the time you took to write this review.

We’re glad to see that you consider us your home away from home! For us, that’s the highest compliment that anyone can give.

From the moment you step in our door to the minute you leave, we strive to create an atmosphere that is comfortable, relaxing and productive for each and every guest.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Korean first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 15, 2010

For the past few years I've stayed at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. I keep going back because of the consistency and excellence of their service and product at a whole. While the outside of the property isn't brand new, they do a great job with upkeep to keep it up to date and make sure it doesn't fall to the wayside. Milwaukee isn't really known for being ultra-modern anyway. It's what's inside those walls that makes this hotel so great.

The location is great because it's just off the interstate so it's very accessible to downtown, the lakefront, Summerfest, Miller Park, and the State Fair Grounds (yes, I have driven to all of those from this property...even Chicago for a day trip). If you forget anything, Brookfield Square is right next door and there are many shops to choose from (forgot a pair of dress shoes).

The rooms are spacious and very clean. There's a nice television and great working space. I've been in different room types in different parts of the hotel and all of them have been consistently clean. The walls are thick as I haven't heard any of my neighbors and even when my room was near an elevator it never woke me up nor did any of the people walking down the hallway.

The beds are comfortable...way comfortable. I really like what Sheraton has done with the beds. It's very neat and clean looking and has a simple layout. It's really easy to sleep well in it.

I haven't had a ton of exposure to the food honestly. I've had food from the bar, but otherwise I've eaten out with family. The bar food was good...fresh and actually better than the average hotel.

The people there have always been fantastic. They are very friendly and always very accommodating. Their willingness to help and be genuinely kind is just unmatched. Kim Judd, who has helped me out many times, simply embodies what service really should be like. Everyone there does a great job to make my extended visits really enjoyable and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank aaroniah
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, December 16, 2010
Hi aaroniah,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield hotel!

We very much appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you each and every time you come to visit.

It’s my pleasure to assist you with your requests; that’s what I’m here for!

I’m glad to see that you had a wonderful time throughout our entire hotel. From the moment you step foot in our door, we try our best to create a “home away from home” atmosphere for all of our guests.

I’m also happy to see that you enjoy our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds. The all new white bedding, which we received in October 2011, gives our rooms a clean, crisp feeling that will welcome any weary traveler after a long day.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Warm regards,

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed December 6, 2010

The service was great, the hotel has been renovated in recent years. It had just about everything you could need in the building. There were numerous instances of things being in minor disrepair.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, December 7, 2010
Hi lillymunster,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

I’m glad you enjoyed our service and renovations. We are firm believers that our team members are our most valuable asset.

In October 2010 we received our all new Sheraton White Bedding which is now incorporated into each and every guestroom.

Listening to guest feedback, in November 2010 we installed complimentary wireless internet to reach all guest rooms and public spaces.

We are currently in the process of going through each room and doing minor touch ups where needed.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again when you’re back in the area!

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 27, 2010

Spent the night at this hotel with the family just to get away. Kim took care of everything and helped us use SPG points to confirm a suite with a connecting room. The only disappointing thing was no slippers which should be a Sheraton requirement in hotels with pools.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank worldtraveler1111999
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, November 29, 2010
Hi Worldtraveler1111999,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel! It was good to see you.

Being a part of our award winning Starwood Preferred Guest program allows our guests to earn points on their eligible room and hotel charges. They can spend these points on to redeem free room nights, free upgrades, free flights, once in a lifetime experiences and hotel credits. It was my pleasure to assist you in redeeming your SPG points to confirm a Suite with a connecting room for your stay.

We do have slippers available at the Front Desk by request. Just press the “Guest Services” button on your phone and we’ll have some sent up immediately.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the future!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 22, 2010

I have stayed at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield numerous times over many years and the service is truly first class. From the time you walk in the door until you check out they exceed your expectations. In particular Kim Judd does an excellent job helping our corporate clients and allowing us to hold business meetings as well.

1 Thank Jim35805
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, November 23, 2010
Hi Jim35805,

We want to thank you for sharing your great experiences and for being a loyal patron of the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

From the moment you walk in the door, all of our employees try to create a home, away from home because we know that traveling can be stressful.

I will be sure to pass on your glowing remarks to our department heads so they can be shared with our team.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again very soon!

Mpls, MN
Reviewed November 22, 2010

I had stayed here before, booked it thru a discounted website - it is a decent hotel. my only recommendation is don't eat their breakfast - their are better choices arouhnd and cheaper prices.

Hi TLD2206,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

I’m glad to see that you enjoyed your stay.

We do have a few breakfast options available at our hotel. Our delicious breakfast buffet has both hot and cold items that change daily. Guests can order items a la carte if they prefer. Breakfast is also available through room service if our guests prefer to dine in the comfort of their own room.

If you’re looking for more choices, we’re surrounded by many restaurants ranging from fast food to fine dining.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Warm regards,

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 7, 2010

Kelly was great at giving us directions over the phone. Quick and friendly in checking us in. Great staff, comfortable beds, clean place, and breakfast food was worth it.

1 Thank Scott S
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, November 8, 2010
Hi Scott-S-Chicago,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield!

I’m glad that Kelly was able to assist you with directions. She’s a great asset to our team and I’ll be sure to pass on your praise to her manager.

I’m also happy to see that your entire stay was wonderful! From our staff to our restaurant to our signature Sweet Sleeper Beds, we try to make you feel as comfortable as possible when you’re out on the road.

We hope to see you again when you’re back in the area.

Thanks for your review,