“Great room-phenomenal deal”

Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Stayed two nights at full-service Sheraton in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Front desk very accomodating; room and facilities excellent, all staff gracious, and location just superb right off I-94-=ten minutes to Miller Park and 15 to downtown Milwaukee with its fabulous restaurants! Very spacious room for unbelievably low rate!! Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Gwynneth R
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2010

Hi CountryCollecter,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

Located just off I-94, the Sheraton is easy to find and close to popular Milwaukee attractions.

I’m glad to hear you had such a great stay at our hotel and enjoyed our staff. We try to make our guests feel like they’re at a home, away from home.

If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay more comfortable or relaxing, please let us know. It’s what we’re here for!

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Reviewed August 7, 2010

Rooms are about what you would expect. It's located around shopping malls and more restaurants than you could ever eat at. About 15 mins outside of Millwaukee. Room service wasn't all that great.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2010

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

I’m glad that you enjoyed our location. Located just a few minutes outside of downtown, our hotel offers big city amenities with complimentary parking and a quiet location.

Thanks for the feedback and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 6, 2010

We recently spent four nights here.Very easy to get to off I-94.Fifteen minute drive to downtown Milwaukee,and easy to get to north of Milwaukee for shore drives without going through the city.Within walking distance to shopping mall and also Claim Jumper,Champs and Best western which had live music.Hotel itself had good rooms and nice swimming pool.Staff were very helpful with any enquiries.Some lovely scenic drives nearby.One problem,the "business center" broadband was terrible very very slow.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Thanks for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield!

I’m glad that you were able to enjoy our pools and friendly staff. Our Guest Service Agents are more than happy to give directions, dining recommendations, and local attraction information if needed.

Being located next door to Brookfield Square Mall allows our guest the convenience of walking to great upscale shopping and 10+ restaurants and bars. Don’t forget, we have our wonderful Alfiere restaurant and lounge located right inside of our hotel as well as room service available.

Thanks for your review and we hope next time you’re in the area we’ll see you again!

Reviewed July 31, 2010

Very nice hotel, I travel quite a bit for my job and was surprised at how much it was for interent access in your room. The majority of hotels I stay in have free internet access in your room. I'm back in town in a few weeks but will probably stay elsewhere so I can work out of my room

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2010

Hi there,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield!

There is a daily charge if you choose to access internet in your guestroom; however we do have some great rates which include complimentary in-room internet access. (Plus if you upgrade to our executive club floor, you receive free breakfast, appetizers, in-room internet and local/800 number phone calls).

Don’t forget, the Sheraton has complimentary wi-fi 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in our lobby, restaurant and lounge. The Sheraton Link, our business center, offers free wi-fi and complimentary public computers for our guests to stay connected with family and friends when they’re on the road.

Thanks for the review and we hope that we’ll see you again in the future!

Reviewed July 30, 2010

My daughter and I stayed at this property for one night. We got a good rate on Hotwire, and needed a place to stay before flying out the next morning. I was hoping for a little better, since it was advertised as being updated in 2007. It was updated, but I think there is only so much you can do to retrofit new stuff into an old building. Even with the updating, the linens were mostly worn out. Two of our bathroom towels looked ready for the trash. My daughter wanted an extra blanket, and housekeeping quickly brought one up. But, it looked like something I'd put out on the garage floor for my dog...seriously...totally worn out. Some carpet stains. The furniture in both the lobby and room seemed dirty. Small room typical of a hotel built in probably the 1970's, with a very small bathroom. Noisy hallways during the night, but this was not the hotel's fault. Plenty of parking, and reasonably good check in procedure. Good location just off I-94, and close to the Bluemound Rd. shopping areas and restaurants. All together, I'd hope to not stay here again, as I'd rather find a new property elsewhere, but for the right price, I'd probably put up with it again. .

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Hello,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield.

We completed our $10 million renovation in 2008. We’ve completely updated all of our public spaces, meeting rooms and guest rooms.

By the end of September 2010 we will have our new signature Sheraton White Linen bedding; all new sheets, pillows, pillow cases and comforters. Just imagine sinking into our pillow-top Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds after a long, hard day. It’s like sleeping on a cloud!

We apologize that you felt our public furniture was dirty. We have a public house attendant on 7 days a week to ensure that all of our areas are nice and clean.

Thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you back in the future!

Reviewed July 22, 2010

We stayed one night at the Sheraton in Brookfield and that was long enough. There were bugs in our 4th floor room, our reservation confirmation made it look like we would get free wifi, but we did not, there was free wifi in the lobby only and our bedspread was stained. When we called for a new bedspread, someone brought us a sheet. It took nearly 30 minutes to get a new bedspread.
For a Sheraton, I expected a lot more.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2010

Hi there,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield!

I apologize that you felt our confirmation email was misleading. It does state that we have “High-speed Internet For A Fee” and “Wi-fi Internet.” The internet in the room is wired and does have a charge per day if it is not included in your rate. We have complimentary Wi-fi Internet in our lobby, lounge, restaurant and Sheraton Link business center. We are currently looking into upgrading our internet system to make our entire hotel wireless!

I’m glad our housekeeping department was able to switch out your bedspread as requested. We do everything we can to make sure that your room is comfortable and meets expectations.

I’m surprised to hear that you found bugs in your room. I have researched service calls for the entire month of July and was not able to find anything about bugs in our guestrooms. If you would like to continue this conversation please feel free to email GCPublish.00347@starwoodhotels.com and reference my name, Kim. I would be more than happy to dive further into your concerns.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope that you’ll stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed July 17, 2010

My wife, two friends and I stayed here when visiting for Summerfest. The location in Brookfield is close to shopping and food on Bluemound and the hotel is right next to the highway which makes it convenient to downtown/Miller Park/etc and hard to get lost if you are from out of town. Rooms were clean and in order. The layout of the hotel was a bit confusing at first since they have different wings. The gift shop runs a taxi/limo type service which made our trip. We were expecting to wait for a cab to downtown, but you book in the gift shop and are on your way ( We went downtown in a Full Size luxury SUV for little more than the cost of a cab and had a driver who gave us a "tour" on the way"). The gift shop also has many great take home items as well (Sprecher root beer, cheese curds etc.) if you are traveling. Overall the whole group found the hotel comfortable and reasonably priced. We stayed downtown the second night for almost double the price of the Sheraton for half the room size and service.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2010

Hi BadgerConn,

Thanks for your feedback after staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield! We appreciate your patronage.

I’m glad to hear that you had a great stay!

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield has 389 guestrooms and 19,000 square feet of meeting space which allows us to provide you with such great rates. We provide maps at the Front Desk in order to acquaint you with room locations if requested. Because the Sheraton is located right off the freeway I-94, it allows for easy access to the airport, downtown Milwaukee and many other suburban locations.

I’m also happy to see that you had a great experience in our gift shop! Dawn and Dutch run the Coffee Shop and Bistro as well as Red Tie Rides. I will certainly pass on your positive comments for their review.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that we’ll see you for next year’s Summerfest celebration!

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel

Been to Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel? Share your experiences!