“Reward Night”

Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Booked a reward night from points/miles on our credit card at this hotel. Had a king with sleeper sofa room, worked well for us and our kids (both under 10). Room had micro, fridge, coffee maker and flat screen tv (no hd channels tho?). Bathroom however, needs some attention. Paint chipping, falling off of ceiling. Wallpaper curling at edges. Light fixture rusted. Toilet takes 20+ seconds to flush. No exhaust fan. For a "free" reward room, it was ok, not great. Both pools were heated and kept very warm. Staff was nice, and very accommodating.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a great stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee-Brookfield. We stayed while visiting family for Christmas, and the hotel fit our needs well. The rooms were spacious and clean, and the beds were comfortable. The lobby and public areas of the hotel were nicely decorated and clean. Unfortunately, the hotel didn't offer a free breakfast, but there are other restaurants and grocery stores in the area. The hotel is well located, and near dining and shopping options. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and we will return if we are in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2014

It was a very busy weekend but the staff at the hotel did good. Unable to get anyone to answer for room service so just had to order out for pizza. The location was wonderful not far from many of the attractions we were planning. The staff were very knowledgeable on directions and location.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Hi LisaS000

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

I’m glad to see you enjoyed our knowledgeable team members and comfortable hotel.

I apologize our Room Service missed your order. If you ever need anything, just dial 0 from your guestroom phone and our Guest Services team will be happy to help.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we hope to welcome you again, soon!

Warm regards,

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I'll be honest. I was supposed to stay here, but I didn't. Here's what happened. It was a very busy day for them. I booked last minute (9am) & by the time I got to the hotel @ about 10pm, people had decided to extend their stay and my room was still booked. (They had a bus of people who had a bus break down, etc. and needed to extend their stay.)

They rented numerous hotel rooms in other places at no charge to me and so I picked one closest to my next morning's appointments. When I got to Brumder Mansion Bed & Breakfast, they said I could pick any room I wished.

Sheraton also gave me 'free dinner' coupons for their restaurant for my next stay.

Sheraton hasn't charged me a dime.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I travel here often on business and have always wanted to try the Brookfield Sheraton. When my "go to" Marriott West" was booked I decided to try a few nights here. Not a good choice. Room on the 1st floor looking at the parking lot and freeway. The bed is broken in the middle and has me rolling to the center. I went into the gift shop and the woman was listening to reality TV which was taking about extremely inappropriate material and has a feel that they sublet it out. The only thing that gives this an average rating is the front desk staff and restaurant staff who have been extremely nice.. Will not stay again unless there is not another option.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We recently stated at this hotel. The front desk staff, housekeepers, and maintenance staff were all friendly and professional.

We stayed in the Wisconsin wing of the hotel. The rooms were recently renovated and the new decor looks nice.

The shower was nice and warm. The beds are VERY comfortable. The pillows are great.

We were comfortable our entire stay. It's a large hotel and was very busy when we were there as several events were going on. But the staff handled it nicely.

It's convenient to downtown Milwaukee -- about 10-15 mins. There are many restaurants near the hotel as well as many shopping centers.

The only drawback is that the rooms have a slot for a refrigerator but they are not standard in all rooms of the hotel. Other than that it's a nice hotel with great staff.

I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2014

Hi MrsArnold226,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

I’m glad to see you enjoyed our friendly team members and newly refreshed guestrooms.

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay and we hope to see you again, soon!

Warm regards,

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Whilst in the States for a week for work, we stayed in this hotel for 2 nights.
This was the first time for me but I was a bit disappointed with this hotel. It's quite tired and dated although the bed was really comfortable .
Location for my meetings was good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business