Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
$84
$76
$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclub levelfront deskindoor and outdoor poolsstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetmiller parkcheck in was quickstate fairup to datemallmilwaukeeconventionrenovationratesrefrigeratorzooupgrades
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights while on business in the area - arriving late on night 1 check in was quick and efficient and I was in my room in a few minutes (great when tired and jet lagged!)
Although fairly hectic on this visit, I did manage a good meal in the bar and a visit to the gym for a workout, before having to leave early on day 2 - but all the staff and facilities were up to standard and my overall stay was good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hi smarob,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m glad to see you enjoyed our delicious food, updated Sheraton fitness rooms and friendly team members. It’s the little things which make the biggest difference during a hotel stay.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We hope the next time you stay with us won’t be so hectic and you’ll be able to unwind a bit!

Warm regards,

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The location from being so close to the freeway to the mall is a terrific hotel for those looking to do business or have meetings without dealing with downtown level stress. Trip from the airport is nice and smooth. The rooms themselves were nice and clean, had no problems with any of the electronic devices in my room when I stayed there. There are very few hotels which can accommodate a larger event outside of downtown Milwaukee but this hotel can do it!

Room Tip: higher level rooms are going to be quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We recently stayed here for one night. We bid on Priceline and have always had very good luck. The overall place is older but for the price I was happy with everything. Bed was comfy, TV was nice and overall can't complain. Just a good place to sleep, hopefully everything else going on is what's going to make your trip.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stay here often for location and price reasons. The rooms are clean, but some are getting dated--they have a major remodeling going on. The new rooms are very nice-but they didn't add MORE OUTLETS! The new beds and linens are nice. The towels are getting thin and scratchy. The tub drain was not flowing smoothly and the tub facet was barely functional. My biggest complaint is the extremely noisy HVAC unit--was a cold night and cycled several times per hour always making me turn up the volume on the TV. TVs HAVE an open HDMI port, yeah!

Room Tip: I stay in the back in the Wisconsin Wing.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hi Mooring10,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I apologize you experienced a slow draining tub and noisy heating unit. If you feel something in your room is unsatisfactory, please let us know! We are happy to fix the problem or relocate your room to one you feel more comfortable in.

Our multimillion dollar renovation is now complete! We did add extra electrical outlets. In our king rooms, each nightstand has outlets facing the bed. In our double rooms, the nightstand has outlets facing the beds on each side of the table.

I’m glad to see you enjoyed our clean rooms and comfortable Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. Nothing is more relaxing than slipping into a soft, all white bed after a long day.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we hope to welcome you again in the future!

Warm regards,

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had an excellent stay here and the staff couldn't be more accommodating. The breakfast buffet was top notch and the restaurant for the rest of the day was surprisingly great! I only got to have the pulled pork sandwich & a quesadilla the next day, but they knocked my socks off (and I've had a lot of different quesadillas). I loved the pleasant decor as well with easy access to the pool. If you're staying in the Brookfield area, don't hesitate to make this where you stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends