“Good business stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good business stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights while on business in the area - arriving late on night 1 check in was quick and efficient and I was in my room in a few minutes (great when tired and jet lagged!)
Although fairly hectic on this visit, I did manage a good meal in the bar and a visit to the gym for a workout, before having to leave early on day 2 - but all the staff and facilities were up to standard and my overall stay was good.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hi smarob,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m glad to see you enjoyed our delicious food, updated Sheraton fitness rooms and friendly team members. It’s the little things which make the biggest difference during a hotel stay.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We hope the next time you stay with us won’t be so hectic and you’ll be able to unwind a bit!

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Korean first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

The location from being so close to the freeway to the mall is a terrific hotel for those looking to do business or have meetings without dealing with downtown level stress. Trip from the airport is nice and smooth. The rooms themselves were nice and clean, had no problems with any of the electronic devices in my room when I stayed there. There are very few hotels which can accommodate a larger event outside of downtown Milwaukee but this hotel can do it!

Room Tip: higher level rooms are going to be quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed here for one night. We bid on Priceline and have always had very good luck. The overall place is older but for the price I was happy with everything. Bed was comfy, TV was nice and overall can't complain. Just a good place to sleep, hopefully everything else going on is what's going to make your trip.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
WI
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stay here often for location and price reasons. The rooms are clean, but some are getting dated--they have a major remodeling going on. The new rooms are very nice-but they didn't add MORE OUTLETS! The new beds and linens are nice. The towels are getting thin and scratchy. The tub drain was not flowing smoothly and the tub facet was barely functional. My biggest complaint is the extremely noisy HVAC unit--was a cold night and cycled several times per hour always making me turn up the volume on the TV. TVs HAVE an open HDMI port, yeah!

Room Tip: I stay in the back in the Wisconsin Wing.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Hi Mooring10,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I apologize you experienced a slow draining tub and noisy heating unit. If you feel something in your room is unsatisfactory, please let us know! We are happy to fix the problem or relocate your room to one you feel more comfortable in.

Our multimillion dollar renovation is now complete! We did add extra electrical outlets. In our king rooms, each nightstand has outlets facing the bed. In our double rooms, the nightstand has outlets facing the beds on each side of the table.

I’m glad to see you enjoyed our clean rooms and comfortable Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. Nothing is more relaxing than slipping into a soft, all white bed after a long day.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we hope to welcome you again in the future!

Palatine, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had an excellent stay here and the staff couldn't be more accommodating. The breakfast buffet was top notch and the restaurant for the rest of the day was surprisingly great! I only got to have the pulled pork sandwich & a quesadilla the next day, but they knocked my socks off (and I've had a lot of different quesadillas). I loved the pleasant decor as well with easy access to the pool. If you're staying in the Brookfield area, don't hesitate to make this where you stay!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
New Berlin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had a late night check-in with a couple friends, but the hotel was still well staffed and very helpful! The location was very convenient, and I was amazed at the speed and friendliness with which I was checked in and attended to. (If only I could remember the receptionist's name...)

• Stayed March 2014
Evergreen Park, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I cannot praise the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel enough! We just finished running a 415 person convention there and every aspect of the experienced was made better by the kind and helpful Sheraton staff. Between a over the top breakfast buffet, a wonderful experience with the food that came from the catering staff, a helpful front desk took care of the needs of our convection goers so well that I have been getting questions after the event asking if we were going to be at the same hotel next year. On top of all of this, in a over the top effort to go the extra mile one of our attendees jokingly asked the hotel to “Draw a dinosaur” in his room description. They did not draw him one dinosaur, they drew him 10 or more and left them on his bed, one of the framed for him.
This was an amazing experience for our group made possible by the most caring staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Daniel S
Hi Daniel S,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. It was our pleasure to have you and your convention stay with us.

We’re glad your attendee liked our dinosaur drawings! We try to go the extra mile for every guest and it looks like we succeeded with your group!

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.