Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsclub levelfront deskindoor and outdoor poolsstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetmiller parkcheck in was quickstate fairup to datemallmilwaukeeconventionratesrefrigeratorzooupgradesfreeway
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Few disabled parking spaces across the parking lot,, requiring disabled to walk narrow space between cars on multiple layers of bumpy snow and ice. On Saturday night, the few disabled spaces were filled with cars without disabled ID. Charged $10 per night for a small refrigerator to keep insulin and glaucoma meds. First floor very cold in rooms and halls, restaurant. The wind blew the room curtains out a few feet from the sliding glass doors. BRRR!

• Stayed: February 2013
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Hi marybk,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. It was good to see you.

I apologize you were disappointed by our number of handicap accessible parking spots. We fully comply and support the American Disabilities Act with our parking lots and guest room specifications. Unfortunately, we are unable to control where our guests park. If you let us know a guest without a handicap accessible tag or sticker is parked in an accessible spot, we would be more than happy to contact the proper authorities on your behalf.

I’m sorry you felt our hotel was too cold for your liking. Wisconsin can be very cold in the winter time and with our doors constantly opening and closing on busy days, it can feel colder than normal. If in future you feel there is a leak in your patio door, please let us know! We’re more than happy to fix the problem or to move you to a new room if it isn’t a quick fix.

Our traditional room types do not include complimentary refrigerators. We do only have a handful of standalone refrigerators to be delivered to a guest room if requested. The $10 fee allows us to pay our team member who delivers the fridge, maintain and replace old refrigerators with new ones. Our preferred rooms are slightly larger than traditional rooms and include refrigerators, microwaves, and a pull-out sleeper sofa.

We do have a carpet cleaning schedule for all of our guest rooms and public spaces to keep our hotel looking as fresh as possible.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We hope when you’re next in Milwaukee, we get the chance to see you again.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been a guest at the Sheraton hotel for 3 of the past 4 weeks. The rooms are very comfortable, and the staff has been great to work with. I typically arrive late on a Sunday evening and depart the following Friday. I typically see the night staff and would like to especially acknowledge Kelly for her personality and attention to customer needs. My thanks to her and the entire staff.

Room Tip: It's a very quick walk to the mall and restaurants
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Hi RobertC,

Thanks for consistently choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m glad you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and friendly team members. I’m elated Kelly was able to make such a wonderful impression on your stay; I will certainly pass on your comments to the Front Desk Manager.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed on business for an extended period of time. Checking in for the second stint, the front desk staff (Brad + Jake) recognized that we had been, and would continue to be staying for longer than the average guest and offered to upgrade us to a specialty King room with a fridge and a microwave. Not only did that make hotel living MUCH easier, the room itself was glorious. Very comfortable and spacious.
They then went on to offer excellent advice on the amenities (which are great - excellent cardio room) and local attractions.
Great service, great rooms, great breakfast, great value!

Room Tip: upgrade to club room - well worth it.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Booked on Priceline so it was a great value. Its a older updated hotel but everything is in line with star rating. I found my floor to be very busy but yet quiet. Rooms were nice size. I asked for a king size upgrade but was told he couldn't. Rooms were very clean with nice bedding and flat panel tv. A plethora of restaurant options within a mile of there. This is a hotel I would definately stay at again.

Room Tip: I always ask for the largest bed available at the end of the hall.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you are looking for a priced right option, this is a good one for families & budget minded travelers. Clean accommodations, close to downtown & we booked last minute through Hotwire. We traveled over a holiday weekend & there was plenty to do with the kids as this property is conveniently located next to a mall, lots of dining options & easy access to all major attractions & of course, downtown Milwaukee.

There is an indoor / outdoor pool, hot tub, work out facility, laundry, gift shop etc onsite. The restaurant was just ok as I was not pleased with the staff during the breakfast hours. They seemed to cater to the business traveler. Having said this, I chose to take my kids off site for meals.

Room Tip: Depending upon your needs & interest in the pool, you may want to ask for something close to reduce the walk - this property is spread out & connected by hallways.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Hi jet8IL,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

I’m glad to see you thoroughly enjoyed our clean, comfortable hotel.

With our hotel located right off I-94 and next to upscale Brookfield Square Mall, our guests have an easy time finding the Sheraton and lots of things to do in the immediate area.

I apologize you felt our restaurant did not cater to families. Let me assure you, we welcome all travelers; whether you’re a corporate warrior, cuddly couple, fabulous friend, or fun family, we look forward to serving you in all areas of our hotel.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again, soon!