Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
$118
$101
Hampton.com
$75
All reviewsclub levelfront deskindoor and outdoor poolsstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetmiller parkcheck in was quickstate fairup to datemallmilwaukeeconventionrenovationratesrefrigeratorzooupgrades
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2011

This hotel is completely amazing! From the customer service to the beds and even the breakfast buffet. I would find a reason to go to Wisconsin again just so I could stay here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

Hello RGoodroad,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

It was good to see you.

I’m glad to hear you had such a fantastic time! I will be sure to pass on your positive praise to our General Manager to share with our team members.

Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel frequently over the past year, and can say without a doubt that it has the best rooms and service, and offers the best value of any in the Milwaukee area. I recommend it to anyone staying in the area, and it's worth the extra drive even if your trip takes you to the downtown area.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2011

Hello pfreedma,

Thanks for consistently choosing the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel! We appreciate your continual patronage.

I’m glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoy your stays. I’ll be sure to pass on your positive comments to our General Manager to share with our staff members.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed May 16, 2011

Me and my husband went to look at the hotel with the intention of long term stay (5months) in this hotel. However, reservation through telephone was rather painful as telephone ethics was quite poor and not efficient, in the end i was put on hold for around 5mins and was not able to reach the reservation dept on that day (tuesday). Nevertheless, we decided to give it a go and went to look at the hotel, we looked at the suite as well as the executive room, it was ok for the on-line quoted price, not an amazing deal and more so the bed was not comfortable. We were also quite disappointed as it was claimed to be recently renovated but feel very tired. In the end, we went with their competitors.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2011

Hello mandycumiskey,

Thank you for visiting the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

We’re very surprised that you didn’t find the bed comfortable. Our signature all white Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds have won multiple awards throughout the hotel industry and most of our guests rave about the wonderful sleep they get here. Perhaps if you would have spent a night in our beds, you would have found them to be more comfortable.

Our last renovation was in 2008; however we are constantly going through our hotel and doing touchups here and there to refresh our spaces.

Thank you for your review. We hope that when you’re back in the area that you’ll give us a chance to show you what a wonderful staff and fabulous hotel we have.

Reviewed May 16, 2011

The Sheraton Brookfield hosted a group meeting I recently attended. They did a wonderful job with food and beverage, as well as offering great sleeping accommodations. From the time I walked in, the service was superior. Front desk staff were very helpful, even offering directions from my room to the meeting rooms. The location of the hotel has easy access to the freeway with a mid-sized mall right next door and other shopping options within a mile or two. The sleeping rooms are clean and spacious. This is the perfect hotel for a meeting that has a lot of space needs!

Reviewed May 12, 2011

I stayed at the Sheraton Milwaukee for a few days on a business trip, and I was very impressed overall. Hotels like this can be hit-or-miss, depending on if you're lucky enough to get a recent renovation. Thankfully, this hotel was indeed recently renovated, and it came out beautiful.

My king room was comfortable, modern and well appointed, with a fantastic 42" flat screen television (way above average for a room that size), and a very nice bathroom.

I enjoyed room service a couple of times, but most of my meals were at the restaurant/bar off of the lobby, which was actually quite busy (packed, in fact). The food was great and I met some nice fellow business travelers there as well.

Which leads me to one of my favorite hotel stories... one of the guys I was talking to was a regular guest of the hotel (had been coming there for years), and I had actually mentioned to him how nice of a renovation it was. That's when he told me that the reason the hotel was renovated was because a couple of years prior, there was an 'incident', where a guy went on a shooting rampage in the hotel and killed like 7 members of a church group, before killing himself. In fact, he told me, it happened about 20 feet from where I was sitting.

I of course immediately called B.S. on the guy, but the girl who was tending bar confirmed it as well, and added some details... since the two of them were friends I thought that she was in on the joke too, but nope -- when I went back to my room I looked it up online and yes indeed there was a mass murder right there in the hotel. Talk about being creeped out.

Superstitions aside (yes it's pretty creepy), if I had to make another trip to the area, I'd probably stay there again. It's not like there's a wide range of hotels to choose from in the area; this place is modern and comfortable, and they make a damn fine steak.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with a king bed.
  • Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2011

Hi tpaladino77

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

We’re very glad to see that you enjoyed staying with us! Our comfortable rooms are designed to give a home away from home to any weary traveler.

We did have an incident transpire March 2005 which was unfortunate for everyone involved. It occurred in a non-public space which was nowhere near our bar or restaurant. The hotel has moved on from this unfortunate event and we have had 3 renovations since; none of which were related to this incident.

We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed the food selection in our restaurant and bar! We believe that our Chef is one of the best and most talented around. I’ll be sure to pass on your praise to him and our General Manager.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you in the near future!

Warm regards,