“Surpise! I love surprises!”

Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I am a frequent traveller to this location. I have always enjoyed staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. It is in a great location, with easy access to all that Milwaukee has to offer. The hotel is nice, clean, and modern. But, the best thing I can stay is "the staff GETS IT!"

Everyone on the staff that I have interacted with has been nice, kind, and genuinely concerned for me and my stay with Sheraton. They pay attention to detail and they make each stay enjoyable.

BTW, don't forget to checking on FourSquare! I did this time, and BONUS - I got a special surprise from Kim Judd! Kim knows about The Thank You Economy #TYE and she GETS IT!

I cannot say enough good things about the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield, and I definitely won't stay anywhere else.

See you in a few!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2011

Hi kmprice7,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

We’re glad to hear that you enjoy our staff. We are firm believers that our wonderful employees are our strongest asset!

I’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to our General Manager so they can be shared with all of our departments.

Thanks for checking in with us on FourSquare! I love the chance to connect one on one with our guests and make their experiences at our hotel truly memorable. (We’re also on Twitter and Facebook)

We appreciate you taking the time to share your great stay and look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton in the near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2011

An overdue thank you to Kim Judd at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. Kim is always extremely helpful and the consumate professional. Not only does Kim allow me to conduct business in the Milwaukee area for over 10 years but recently she was kind enough to help me arrange a extended stay in Chicago and due to her involvement that entire experience was first class... just like Kim!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2011

Hi JimEChicago,

Thank you for consistently choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield.

I truly appreciate your kind words. It is my pleasure to assist with any requests that I can.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 8, 2011

On the spur of the moment we took our 8 year old twin grandsons here for their birthday. We live less than 5 miles away, but we wanted to take them some place with a pool. Swimming indoors in February in Wisconsin is what they like. We had almost the entire pool to ourselves. The hotel was almost completely booked, but it didn't feel crowded at all. Staff were great and they had a pizza-in room movie-soda special that was a great value. I'm sure we'll be back.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2011

Hi John13355,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

Happy belated Birthday to your grandsons! We are delighted that you could share their special day with us.

I’m glad to see that you were able to take advantage of our heated indoor pool area. During these long winter months it’s nice to take a Staycation and spend some time swimming.

I’m also happy to hear that you found our Pizza Package to be a great deal; we have all sorts of wonderful promotions and packages available for any sized budget.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you need a little break from the mundane!

Reviewed January 5, 2011

I've been staying at this hotel on weekly basis for over nine years.
The accommodations, service and "extras" in my mind, are second to none!
But most of all, I appreciate the "extra dimension" of assistance and care the staff has provided me with over the years when I've needed it.
Whether it as a ride to work due to car issues or being picked up at the airport at a very late hour due to flight issues, they've always been there to provide assistance however needed.
And best of all is the friendliness of the staff!
They are genuinely glad to see me when I arrive and truly make me feel at home at my Sheraton home away from home!

• Stayed: December 2010
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2011

Hi Cristobalmadera,

Thanks for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

We appreciate your patronage and the time you took to write this review.

We’re glad to see that you consider us your home away from home! For us, that’s the highest compliment that anyone can give.

From the moment you step in our door to the minute you leave, we strive to create an atmosphere that is comfortable, relaxing and productive for each and every guest.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed December 15, 2010

For the past few years I've stayed at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. I keep going back because of the consistency and excellence of their service and product at a whole. While the outside of the property isn't brand new, they do a great job with upkeep to keep it up to date and make sure it doesn't fall to the wayside. Milwaukee isn't really known for being ultra-modern anyway. It's what's inside those walls that makes this hotel so great.

The location is great because it's just off the interstate so it's very accessible to downtown, the lakefront, Summerfest, Miller Park, and the State Fair Grounds (yes, I have driven to all of those from this property...even Chicago for a day trip). If you forget anything, Brookfield Square is right next door and there are many shops to choose from (forgot a pair of dress shoes).

The rooms are spacious and very clean. There's a nice television and great working space. I've been in different room types in different parts of the hotel and all of them have been consistently clean. The walls are thick as I haven't heard any of my neighbors and even when my room was near an elevator it never woke me up nor did any of the people walking down the hallway.

The beds are comfortable...way comfortable. I really like what Sheraton has done with the beds. It's very neat and clean looking and has a simple layout. It's really easy to sleep well in it.

I haven't had a ton of exposure to the food honestly. I've had food from the bar, but otherwise I've eaten out with family. The bar food was good...fresh and actually better than the average hotel.

The people there have always been fantastic. They are very friendly and always very accommodating. Their willingness to help and be genuinely kind is just unmatched. Kim Judd, who has helped me out many times, simply embodies what service really should be like. Everyone there does a great job to make my extended visits really enjoyable and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank aaroniah
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2010

Hi aaroniah,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield hotel!

We very much appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you each and every time you come to visit.

It’s my pleasure to assist you with your requests; that’s what I’m here for!

I’m glad to see that you had a wonderful time throughout our entire hotel. From the moment you step foot in our door, we try our best to create a “home away from home” atmosphere for all of our guests.

I’m also happy to see that you enjoy our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds. The all new white bedding, which we received in October 2011, gives our rooms a clean, crisp feeling that will welcome any weary traveler after a long day.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2010

The service was great, the hotel has been renovated in recent years. It had just about everything you could need in the building. There were numerous instances of things being in minor disrepair.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2010

Hi lillymunster,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

I’m glad you enjoyed our service and renovations. We are firm believers that our team members are our most valuable asset.

In October 2010 we received our all new Sheraton White Bedding which is now incorporated into each and every guestroom.

Listening to guest feedback, in November 2010 we installed complimentary wireless internet to reach all guest rooms and public spaces.

We are currently in the process of going through each room and doing minor touch ups where needed.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again when you’re back in the area!

Reviewed November 27, 2010

Spent the night at this hotel with the family just to get away. Kim took care of everything and helped us use SPG points to confirm a suite with a connecting room. The only disappointing thing was no slippers which should be a Sheraton requirement in hotels with pools.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank worldtraveler1111999
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2010

Hi Worldtraveler1111999,

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel! It was good to see you.

Being a part of our award winning Starwood Preferred Guest program allows our guests to earn points on their eligible room and hotel charges. They can spend these points on to redeem free room nights, free upgrades, free flights, once in a lifetime experiences and hotel credits. It was my pleasure to assist you in redeeming your SPG points to confirm a Suite with a connecting room for your stay.

We do have slippers available at the Front Desk by request. Just press the “Guest Services” button on your phone and we’ll have some sent up immediately.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the future!