“Fresh Sushi!”

Wasabi Sushi Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Wasabi Sushi Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 170 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Moorland Rd
Description: Exquisite Japanese Dining Experience. Sushi & Japanese Kitchen.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have been to Wasabi several times in the past three years. Every time the sushi gets better and better. Always fresh and tasty,their green salad is to die for and the service is always great. The lunch specials include soup or salad and a choice of 2 or 3 rolls-best deal for $10-$13. Yum!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

A very impressive sushi chain Resturant

Excellent selection of food and a lovely atmosphere - large Resturant so I doubt you would need to book

Staff attentive and friendly --- happy to explain offers as well

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was in for business and was eating solo. Sat at the Sushi bar and the cooks gave me a couple pieces while I waited for my meal. Everything was delicious! A little pricey once you have a couple glasses of wine but overall a great experience. Would definelty come back when I'm in town. Try the lobster cigars. They are a meal in themselves!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was here twice in two days. The service was very good both times. The food was excellent. Bibimbop is not something you see on menus very often but it was one of the best I've had. It was so good I brought my wife back the next night to try it. This is a sushi restaurant so I have to mention that I don't eat sushi. Our son joined us and raved about the sushi. I also had the Sea Bass that was very good.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband loves his sushi, me, not so much! He said the seafood grade was better than what we have back home. they also have a great menu for the non-sushi lover (like myself)! was very impressed, will definitly go again when we get back to this area!