“Great Food”

Wasabi Sushi Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Wasabi Sushi Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 166 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Moorland Rd
Description: Exquisite Japanese Dining Experience. Sushi & Japanese Kitchen.
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Great food. Can't wait to go again! The sushi was some of the best I have had.

• Visited January 2012

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best Sushi Restaurant in Wisconsin”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

This is THE place to go for top notch sushi if you are around the Milwaukee area. Not only is the staff is friendly and accommodating, but the sushi and hot dishes are OUT OF THIS WORLD. If you go anywhere else in the area prepare for lackluster sushi. The owner clearly knows what he is doing and has owned outstanding sushi restaurants in Chicago, but sold them to focus all of his efforts on making Wasabi in Brookfield TOP NOTCH. They only serve the freshest cuts of fish and their hot dishes are amazing and authentic.

This is the place you want to go for asian food in the entire Southeastern Wisconsin region.

A+++

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank BoMatthews
Merton, Wisconsin
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

My wife and I went to the Wasabi Sushi and Lounge for the first time and both of us were totally impressed. The food was fantastic and the service was excellent. We ordered the Lobster Cigar appetizer and it was probably the best appetizer we'd ever eaten. For dinner, we ordered the Rainbow Roll, the Oh-My-God roll (served with flaming Bacardi 151), and the California Crunch roll. All were outstanding! We can't wait to go back.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank bhighlande
Saint Francis, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service, Great Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2011

The first time I went to this restaurant, my group walked in and was greeted immediately by the hostess, the waitstaff, and the sushi chefs! It was great to know that even though they were busy, they still take the time to greet every customer. Since then, I've gone to this restaurant about 6 times and have never been disappointed! If you are a regular there, you get our own box of chopsticks labeled with your name. My boyfriend and I had a waitress named Una and we request her every time we go there now; she has a lot of knowledge about the menu and the sake that they serve there. The food is absolutely spectacular: Flaming Dragon, OMG, Green Bay Packer, and the Badger Crunch sushi rolls are all soooo good and definitely worth a try. I love the atmosphere of the restaurant, they have booths for more privacy but sitting at the sushi bar is the best experience! My boyfriend and I had a sushi chef named Tommy who was very funny, entertaining, and offered us a free sample of some kind of fish (I can't remember what it was called, sorry!). The music they play sounds like KISS FM or some mainstream music station which is weird for the overall atmosphere of the restaurant. However, this can be easily ignored and should not hold anyone back from trying this amazing experience!

• Visited September 2010
1 Thank Toorist12
Minneapolis
“The Best!”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I have been very fortunate to live in Japan and this was the BEST sushi I have had outside of Japan. Go to Wasabi if you like sushi and are in the Brookfield-Milwaukee area. On Monday they have half-priced sushi. Absolutely delightful. Will definitely return when I'm back in Milwaukee.

• Visited January 2011