“GGG”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Have been there several times. Three times for dinner and once for a small party. All of the experiences have been very positive from the time we walked in the door. I'm sure we will return many more times. My husband said you don't order a hamburger at an Italian restaurant but he did and it was the "best hamburger" he can remember!

1  Thank Jan P

Reviewed January 22, 2013

About 8 weeks ago we stumbled, by chance, upon this little gem. The first time we enjoyed a bottle of wine, the second, third and fourth, a different meal off the menu. We have yet to be dissatisfied with a salad, full entree or just a bowl of the lobster bisque, all while enjoying the great piano music. Every server we have had has been friendly and quite accommodating to our
quirky little requests.
Then, just last weekend, I had the opportunity to attend a group function in the back "party room" the service again was fantastic, food, excellent and room was bright and cheery and clean.
We understand this establishment has recently changed hands and from what I heard before, they have made good improvements in food, service, atmosphere. We will return, again and again.

1  Thank sailorman9
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my bridal shower and first VC experience! The room was large enough to accommodate our guests with plenty of room to spare. The servers were very attentive and polite and the owner was on site to make sure my celebration went off without a hitch (and it did!). The house salad, turkey club sandwich, and homemade chips were delicious! I can’t wait to return to try their pizzas (my mother insists I try) and listen to the piano player!

1  Thank A53045
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I recently hosted a bridal shower in their larger party room and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. The party room atmosphere was bright and airy with many windows, unlike many other party rooms I have seen that are in back corners or restaurants with nothing more than four walls and no windows. It was a perfect space to host a party. We had a very attentive wait staff for the entire party and they were so incredibly helpful…they even carried the gifts to the bride-to-be’s car at the end of the day and packed up some of the decorations for us! The guests really liked the roasted red pepper soup and pear & gorgonzola cheese salad. The owner was so nice and accommodating, I was able to have the tables arranged any way I liked and we were allowed to bring in our own dessert and they provided serving plates at no additional charge. They even had a gift for the bride-to-be! I highly recommend this place for bridal showers, baby showers, birthday, anniversary, graduation parties or any other special event. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank CP53045
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We went back to Vino Cappucino for our group's holiday party. We had about 20 people, so we had the smaller of two private rooms. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and one of the servers remembered me from my visit a couple of weeks before. We had submitted advance orders for our main courses to make sure everyone, including the vegans, got what they wanted. We had a small table with appetizers and bottles of wine, which was nice for socializing before we sat down for our meal. The food was served promptly and the quality was excellent. We finished with desserts and coffee. I think everyone was happy with the choice, and we'd come back for another visit. The total bill was very reasonable also.

I heard that they were closed for interior renovations, so I'd check it out before driving there.