“Awesome Corned Beef dinner - best place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day”

O'Sullivan's Public House
Ranked #35 of 170 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was the perfect place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Since I am Irish I know a good boiled dinner when I taste it. The corned beef, cabbage, and mash was delicious. I was not disappointed. The décor of the restaurant is not fancy but the staff is very nice. I have been here and had an awesome Rueben, as well. Very good pub food!!!!

1  Thank Victoria S

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Food is great....Bartenders hysterical... Place you could go by yourself or with family. Nice place to watch sports..

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We almost passed it by because it was crowded. We were seated within minutes. The food and service were both outstanding. Despite being crowded, food and drinks were there very quickly.

1  Thank Ed W
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Do not go to this bar/restaurant! We had a horrible time tonight. There was an unclear menu item, where the side item was printed with the menu item but additional side items listed above (to be included with the food choice). Instead of explaining this in a customer friendly manner (such as, I'm sorry the menu is confusing and wrong, but...), both the waitress and owner approached us in a defensive and argumentative manner to explain the error of the menu, which the owner admitted to, and started an argument that could have been easily avoided if customer service was important. The owner also admitted that the waitress is wrong in confronting us and will speak to her alone. I'm sorry, but I've been a waitress (and mother a manager) in my past years, but I would never speak to a customer like this. Whatever happens to "customer is always right," especially if the owner actually admits fault?

2  Thank Yee Lan M
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I couldn't believe it when our waitress badgered us about a $4 cup of stew that should have been included with my dinner per their own menu. Then one of the owners came to explain that even though the menu language was flawed, I was still wrong. I have spent thousands of dollars at O'Sullivan's over the years and have not always been pleased with the food or the service; this, however, seals the deal. I will never patronize this establishment again, and I will encourage anyone I know to steer clear. Good going O'Sullivan's; way to drive away a valuable customer and free advertisement, all over a cup of stew.

3  Thank meulertim