“Delicious Food, Great Service, and amazing cooking classes!”
Review of Cafe Manna

Cafe Manna
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Manna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 169 Restaurants in Brookfield
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Capital Drive
Description: FRESH YUMMY FOOD is served in this mostly organic, 100 percent vegetarian restaurant. Wisconsin's only restaurant certified by the Green Restaurant Association, Cafe Manna's menu choices include tasty appetizers, totally fabulous salads, heart-warming soups, exotic sandwich creations, yummy entrees and delectable deserts. The presentation is as pleasing to the eye as the flavors are to the palate. Drinks include potassium broth, green juice made-to-order, green limonade, teas and coffees, Penta water, and organic wines and beers. Enjoy dining in the warm, natural, eco-friendly dining room or on the outdoor patios (weather permitting). All items available for carry out. Located in the Sendik's Towne Centre. Monday through Saturday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMClosed Sunday
Reviewed December 17, 2011

My tag line says it all. This is one of the best restaurants in the area (even if you aren't a vegetarian) and well worth the drive out from Milwaukee. And the cooking classes are fun and such a wonderful value. The Holiday Cooking class in particular was amazing and so infomative. The restaurant also has a very nice wine and beer list as well as non-alcoholic beverages. The Limonade in particular is delicious--I just wish they would come up with a cocktail for it! ;) So overall, this is a wonderful restaurant and I recommend it highly!

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I wish there were more restaurants like this one. Every meal was nicely presented and delicious. It was great to not have to worry about meat in any of the dishes, and there were many choices for vegans. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. My only complaint would be that it was too bright, but I can't wait to go back and try more dishes. Loved it!

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I was tired of all the unhealthy stuff I'd been eating since we left for our vacaction. This was a very nice change of pace. If I lived in the area I would keep coming back to try out all the unique and tasty menu items. The space in the restaurant is pretty open so if you're looking for a quiet and private meal this might not be the place for you.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

My sisters and I were very excited to try this restaurant, seeing as we read many good reviews on it. However, we were less than impressed with the staff. The atmosphere was great and the place was very cute and cozy, however, our hostess was very rude. We made a reservation for four people, but one extra person decided to join us at the last minute. We did not think this would be a big deal because the restaurant was empty. When we explained that we had an extra person, the hostess said "I can see that." Then she explained that there was no table for five people and we would have to squeeze in. We said that was fine and decided to go with the flow despite her rudeness.She then was able to "find" us a table that would fit all five of us.

Our server was less than stellar as well. She was nice, but we barely saw her! She came by the table a total of three times, one to get our order, another to drop off the food, and finally to give us the check. My sister ordered a beer and twenty minutes later we still did not get the beer.

Overall, the food was decent with a good menu, but the horrible service ruined the whole experience! I will not be going back and that was the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

1  Thank MGoyette
Connoisseur36, Owner at Cafe Manna, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

Dear MGoyette:

Firstly, let me offer my sincere apologies for your recent experience at Café Manna. Needless to say, if the service which you received were typical of how we treat our customers, we would have been out of business long ago.

I will be most appreciative if you would contact me at info@cafemanna.com with some information. Do you remember the name of your server? Did you join us for lunch or dinner? Which day?

I appreciate the time you took to write your review. We would like to benefit from your input by correcting the problems of which you wrote. Also, we would like to offer you a chance to experience the food and service at Café Manna at the level for which we are known.

Please contact me at the above email address so that I can communicate with you directly and explain to you how we would like to correct this unfortunate situation.

Thank you in advance for contacting me at info@cafemanna.com. I look forward to communicating with you further.

Jim
for Café Manna

Reviewed June 17, 2011

As a person with Celiac disease, I am required for my own safety to eat a gluten free diet. Not only did Cafe Manna have delicious options that are already gluten free, they make it easy to adjust some of their other entrees upon request. A truly excellent place to dine.