“Something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Stir Crazy

Stir Crazy
Reserve with OpenTable
Stir Crazy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 164 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've been to restaurant multiple times and enjoy the food. There is an option of selecting from multiple ingredients and watch it being cooked or ordering off the menu. I usually order a salad, but ate the Thai Tacos during our last visit and can't wait to have them again! My husband likes the spicy dishes. Service is friendly and helpful.

• Visited January 2014

Waukesha, United States
“Great steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Even when the parking lot is full there is still plenty of room inside. I am on their birthday club and recently received a birthday meal. I went there and had the Japanese stake for 18.00 dollars. It was the most tender and tasty meal I have had in a long time. I usually have Sammy's Currey chicken or rice with beef. Both very good. The drinks tend to be on the expensive side, so we just have water. I enjoy hot tea but have not like the taste of their teas. There deserts are good. I usually have their chicken satay as an appetizer. Their meals are usually very good amounts for a comparable price.

• Visited February 2014
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Good Option for Gluten Free Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

This was a great place for people who are watching fat and/or gluten. They offered multiple sauce and menu choices for people who wanted gluten free. I chose to make-my-own bowl, which was more of a Mongolian-style option where you choose your veggies and meat. They also offered regular menu choices that you can have brought to your table as normal. I liked the menu and the food was good. Service was friendly and very helpful in answering my gluten questions.

Visited December 2013
Southeast Wisconsin
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I visited Stir Crazy in Brookfield. We have constantly passed this restaurant on Bluemound Road and have always wanted to go over. We were amazed by the ambiance, the service and the variety they offer. Being vegetarians we got a lot of good options to choose from. Try the grill if you like to experiment different sauce and noodle combinations - our server was nice to get us some Thai curry sauce from the kitchen to try with the grill.

Visited September 2013
Elm Grove
“Good place to bring the kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Great service tonight, waitress went above and beyond ... They have a promo on Tuesdays and Thursday that kids eat free with each adult entree purchased and my picky eaters like the food (chicken tenders). I give the 4 stars as the service was excellent, food average, but Japanese steak Is very good. Be mindful of where you are seated, as it seems the big air duct above cooled my food quicker than I would've preferred. A loud place, casual dining, probably a better pick for lunch....depending on what you're looking for in a dining experience. Sign up for their emails and they'll send you monthly deals, a well as a buy one get one free on your birthday.

Visited September 2013