“Nice Place To Stay”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Illinois
“Nice Place To Stay”
Reviewed May 8, 2005

My wife and I just returned from a two night stay. I'm a By Request member. No problems with my reservation. I even got my fruit plate and beverage delivered to my room within 30 minutes after my arrival! I had a burned out lightbulb in a lamp. The bulb was changed in about 15 minutes. The pool/spa was a bit on the small side. A great location right on Bluemound Road. About 1 1/2 miles off of I-94. There's plenty of dining options in the neighborhood. Overall, a good stay. A good alternative to downtown Milwaukee.

• Stayed May 2005
1 Thank Dave148

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Reviewed June 17, 2004

I booked this room for one night (6/16/04) through Hotwire and my recent Wyndham experiences suggest that their employees regularly treat Hotwire (Priceline) customers like second class citizens.

Because there were feather pillows on our bed and my wife is severely allergic to feathers, we called the front desk and requested foam pillows. Without explanation, two old folded blankets stuffed into pillow cases were delivered to our room. My wife elected to use no pillow whatsoever.

Despite a "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging prominently from the doorknob of our room the next morning, housekeeping knocked on our door until we responded.

When I expressed my disappointment to the By Request manager at the front desk, she told me that they had run out of foam pillows (which is hard to believe since the hotel was maybe 50% occupied). She also told me that she was sorry for our trouble but that she couldn't do anything for a customer who had prepaid for the room.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 12, 2004

Nice Hotel. Good Value. There was a lot of remodel noise during my 2 week stay. I signed up for the Wyndham Reward program, but because I booked through Priceline, the manager advised that I was not eledgible for the ammenities. They didn't even give my room a free paper. If they are going to take Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia type reservations, they should be given the same type of treatment. The manager seemed less than helpful in addressing this area even though I put up with the construction noise w/o complaint for 10 days. Still good value overall.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 10, 2004

Stayed here for 4 nights on May 6th. Newly upgraded room was perfect. Hotel is surrounded by great restaurents and is close to everything. Rates were cheaper than inferior hotels in the same area. Join Wyndam by Request, it's free and gets you lots of perks including upgrades, welcome wine and cheese and ALL phone calls are free.

Reviewed January 10, 2004

This is a very nice place to stay in for a few days. Plenty of restaurants nearby and only a few miles from Potowatami casino in nearby Milwaukee. Great Hospitality .... We've stayed there twice and would do it again. very clean rooms. Great for couples getaway.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield

Property: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Address: 18155 W Bluemound Rd, Brookfield, WI 53045-2935
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Brookfield
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Brookfield
#5 Family Hotel in Brookfield
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield 3.5*
The DoubleTree Milwaukee-Brookfield provides a convenient base when visiting the Milwaukee and Brookfield area. This hotel was recently renovated and boasts modern amenities and comfortable accommodations just minutes from Downtown Milwaukee. Enjoy spacious rooms, onsite dining, a 24 hour business center, fitness room and indoor pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Hotel Milwaukee Brookfield