“IFEBP Conference”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I was on business travel attending a conference. My hotel charges were pre-paid by my company. When I arrived to check-in on Sun. 6/1, I was advised by customer service they needed a credit/debit card. It was not explained to me there would be a charge held on my card. In discussion with another conference attendee I was advised she did not have to present a credit/debit card. They allowed her to put down a $25 cash deposit. This was never explained to me until I checked out on 6/6. Also, your hotel description stated you have microwaves & refrigerators in your rooms. This is not true as I only had a microwave.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My hotel stay was wonderful. The customer service was excellent. My mom and I visited the cafe and my mom didn't like anything on the menu. I told the waiter all my mom wanted was grill chicken, white rice, and steam veggies. He said, "we can do that." My mom enjoyed her meal, and had left overs for the next day. Did I mention that we had a small fridge in our room? That was a God send for leftovers. :) The hotel was near to lots of suitably priced restaurants and malls. Our room was huge with a flat screen TV (free premium channels), a large desk, two full beds, a desk chair, an arm chair with a foot stool. Lots of storage space and still the room was huge. I loved everything about the room. I was pleasantly surprised by the big windows and large clean bathroom.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed for a graduation at marquette for my niece. It was a good hotel with good service. The rooms were good sized and had comfortable beds. The bathrooms were well appointed and clean. The staff seemed very helpful.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We enjoy staying at Hilton Hotels; and the Doubletree in Brookfield is wonderful. It is close to many different stores and malls as well as restaurants. It's close to the Milwaukee Zoo and Children's Hospital.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel was very nice and very clean. Food was good. Employees were courteous and helpful. Only complaints-not enough coffee in rooms, suitcase valet was missing and one of the ice machines was not working.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was promised a room in a block with the wedding party( katie and Ray Cyrus) when the reservation was placed. I was given a room in another wing, Room 110 androom112. I was extreamly dissapointed and doubt that I will ever use your services again. Lloyd H. Arndt

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stopped in Brookfield overnight while taking a ride on our motorcycle this weekend. This hotel is really well done -- it looks like new. The rooms are traditionally furnished, impeccably clean and well-maintained. Our room was on the third floor and wonderfully quiet, despite the fact there was a wedding reception going on. We had one of the best night's sleep we've had in a hotel given the quiet and comfortable bed/bedding.

Since there was a wedding reception, however, I'd say we were "overlooked" guests upon arrival, however. No cookies were offered. We were not welcomed - we just got a "last name?" - while our front desk person stared at the bride and groom in the lobby the entire time. She didn't even look at us while talking to us. So much for Hilton Honors status.

That employee may have been the exception, however, as all other staffers were cheerful and offered help. Our check-out guy was delightful upon our departure.

The hotel is in a good location, accessible to nearby shopping and food. And you can easily get to it from a variety of directions.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield? Share your experiences!