DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very clean. Very efficient check-in and check-out. Bathroom is a little outdated. I was unlucky to get loud neighbors, but the hotel was great. Great accessible location and parking. I got a great rate online.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AmyGrunwald, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for the kind review Erika. Hope to see you back in Brookfield again soon...and with some "quieter neigbors"

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My buddy and I spent the night here last week. This was the second time we have stayed here on a "guys" weekend trip.
I was very pleased with the check-in process; clerk at desk did a great job.
We were upgraded to a two room suite with a king and a fold out couch. It was my buddy's turn to have the couch and he said it was very comfortable. I had a king bed, very nice and the pillows were fantastic.
Breakfast was very good.
The only complaints were, I wish that on the floor of the bathtub, they would have made it slip proof; a slippery surface like that is hard to deal with. I was also disappointed with the check-out experience. It consisted of 'you are all set' more or less with no inquiry of how we enjoyed our stay or anything like that. Could have been better.
Overall, we will still here again. Probably on our next, "guys" weekend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
AmyGrunwald, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for the great comments regarding the room, comfort. and food. I appreciate the feedback regarding the tubs and lack of interaction from the front desk upon your departure I will definitely address these items and look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Be aware that if you stay at this hotel for leisure during a week day "be sure to put the do not disturb sign on the door handle!" Housekeeping knocking on the door before 8am sucks when your trying to enjoy a vacation get away & sleep in...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I thank you for bringing the early "wake-up" call to my attention. I will definitely address this with the housekeeping department to ensure that you feel welcome to "sleep in" after a full day of fun and shopping the day before. Enjoy the rest of your summer and we hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wonderful time and great accommodations! The state fair was so much fun and the front desk staff was very helpful in answering my questions, because it was my first time attending. The room had a refridgerator and microwave included which was helpful!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the comments, I am glad you enjoyed your trip to the State Fair and we look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Staff was mechanical and reported problems were not fixed. My husband is cut and bruised from a fall in the shower and we got a bunch of legal talk noting the bathroom wasn't up to code. We weren't trying to sue, just help out in the case an 80-yr old breaks a hip next time. I much prefer the Hampton Inn in Brookfield for the free breakfast, free internet, nicer rooms and much friendlier staff. I like Hilton chain and this didn't live up to the Hilton standards.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very sorry for the lack of service that was provided to you and your husband. We clearly failed to meet / exceed your expectations and this feedback will assist me when presenting the situation to the staff...as this is not typical of the staff. I do hope that you will provide us another opportunity in the future to welcome you back to the Doubletree and show you the service that you deserve.
Thank you again!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

There were children running the hall and yelling at 6 am. Also, the toilet was running and my husband had to fix it. For the cost of this hotel there was no free Wi-fi or breakfast which other hotels in the area offer. The rooms were clean.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback regarding the hotel and the challenges you encountered during your stay. I am very sorry that we had some early risers that did not respect the rest of the guests. As a result, the staff has made suggestions on what we can do to reiterate the importance of being cognizant of the others in the hotel. Should you venture to this area in the future, please take a look at the current specials we are running as there are a few options that include the internet and breakfast. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We booked this hotel when we went to Milwaukee for a Brewer's game. As we were unfamiliar with the area, we chose this hotel not only because of the great reviews, but the great price, plus we have always had great luck with Doubletree hotels. It was only 15 minutes from the baseball stadium and right by a wide selection of restaurants, a mall, etc. Would definitely stay there again.