“My stay was remarkable much better than I expected.”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Galesburg, Illinois
“My stay was remarkable much better than I expected.”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I came to Milwaukee to attend a Benny Hinn Crusade, Upon entering the hotel I was blown away by the beauty of the lobby. The front desk staff were extremly professional and had sincere smiles on their faces every day. They made me feel like I was coming home for a visit. always very attentative to guest. Im so glad I chose to stay here and will be back again this year for just some leisure time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
I am happy to hear that our staff made you feel like you were coming home. At the DoubleTree we strive to make all of our guests feel like this is there home away from home. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I attended my cousin's wedding at this property and was completely blown away by the service. I had a few small issues, but the staff were so quick to assist that it made for a wonderful visit. The hotel lobby has a very clean, sleek and fresh modern look. The breakfast was good each morning and reasonably priced.

I was very pleasantly surprised by outstanding service, as I work in this industry.

First Class to all of the Ladies and Gentlemen of the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield.

Room Tip: Choose a corner room, if available.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the area. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased to hear that eventhough you had a few small issues we were able to take care of them and provide you with outstanding service. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay and we hope to have you stay with us again in the near future.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Although the resevation was incorrect, the front desk worked diligently to fix it and we came to a decision that made all parties happy. There is no outdoor pool and a coffee cup from previous person in room was still under a chair

Room Tip: No outdoor pool and not very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am sorry to hear that your reservation was not correct, but I'm glad our staff was able to correct the problem. I am surprised to hear that there was a coffee cup left from a previous guest. I have brought this issue to the housekeeping manager to help ensure this never happens again. We do not have an outdoor pool since it would only get use a few months of the year, but I hope that you were able to enjoy our indoor pool and sundeck during your stay with us. Once again thank you for sharing your experience and I hope that you choose to stay with us the next time you are in the Brookfield area.
Chicago Heights, Illinois
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I stood recently with my two young sons and husband after a brewers and cubs game. The wait staff was very accommodating for dinner and breakfast. They even had crayons and paper to keep my toddlers busy. The beds were very comfortable and we had plenty of pillows.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Curtis N, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am so pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that our cafe staff took care of you and your family. I hope that you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the Brookfield area.
De Pere, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I was poked by an insulin syringe as I was looking for kids' toys under a bed just after my wife had checked-out; Staff was apologetic, but did not offer any thing, and did not follow-up in the week after, even though I had been told that they would call the next day.

This property is NOT safe. If you need a hotel in the Brookfield/Milwaukee area, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Room Tip: Don't reach under beds!!!!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Curtis N, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
I sincerely apologize for your unfortunate incident that occurred at our hotel but we appreciate your feedback. Our number one priority here is the health and safety of our guests. Again, I apologize that no one has followed up earlier; If you have further questions please contact us at 262-792-1212.
Thank You.
Saratoga Springs
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Stayed here on business in early June. I'm a Hilton Diamond member so I always choose a Hilton property if I can find one relatively close to where I'll need to be. There's currently construction on Bluemound Road (the main road in front of the hotel) so I was a little concerned that traffic would slow me down in the morning but it was fine. When I arrive at the front desk I was greeted quickly and checked-in. Usually, the front desk people of most hotels will say "thank you for being a Hilton Diamond member" and then proceed to tell you what extra things they've done for you (e.g. water in the room, free breakfast coupons, upgraded room, etc.). I got no recognition of that so I needed to ask at the end of registration if they had my Hilton Diamond number in there. No big deal but these are the little things that make someone feel like membership has some privilege.

The room was a decent size and clean. Carpets in the hallways are a little old. I was on the third floor and there were two fairly large sized splotches in the carpet hallways where they've had to bleach something.

The breakfast buffet in the morning is good although it's busy (even at 7am) and they had limited staff so it took a while to get a table and then the check.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am glad that our location was convenient for you. I am sorry to hear that your Diamond status was not acknowledged at check in; I will personally be speaking with the staff about this. We are aware that some of our carpet is stained and should be getting new carpet throughout the hotel before the end of the year. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope you choose to stay at the DoubleTree the next time you stay in the Brookfield area.
Cincinnati
Reviewed June 6, 2012

broken ac, smelled like urine, room covered in crumbs. I did get a night refunded.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield? Share your experiences!