DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
$75
$119
$113
Travelocity
All reviewsdouble treecookiesbreakfast buffetomeletnice hotelupon checkbusiness tripenjoyed my stayrestaurants and shoppingbluemound roadpool areahot tubno issuesnice staystaff was friendlynice areawould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2011

The front desk staff were very helpful. The room was very comfortable. The location is very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I was very impressed with my stay at the Doubletree, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the helpful staff, and the food was amazing. My husband and I were impressed with the relaxing time we got to spend, no noise interruptions, no bad service... I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Caiti makes coming back to this place each night a pleasure. Forget the average rooms, the omelet bar, the workout room or the lap pool. Grab a cookie, a bottle of water and a smile from Caiti and thank your lucky stars that you're in a decent hotel that smiles back.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a weekend business trip. It is always hard to be away from family over a weekend, but this hotel helped! I had dinner in the bar with a great atmosphere and a friendly bartender. The folks at the front counter were great too, handing me a cookie at checkin is always the way to my heart! I will stay here again when I am in the Milwaukee area, and will bring my family too.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2011

I'm a huge fan of Doubletree hotels, but this one doesn't live up to expectations. Service is average. Was asked if a 1st floor room was ok, but when I said I was, they said they were booked solid and so I had no choice (strange since I was checking in at 1 p.m.). They placed me right next to the lobby so I could hear all the elevator/people traffic noise. So when they called to ask how the room was (which was a nice gesture), I complained about the noise level and they moved me to the 3rd floor. I was thanking my lucky stars until my next door hotel guest checked in. They were talking in normal volume voices and I could hear every word clearly. And then on came their TV and I could hear it clearly too! I have never stayed anywhere with such poor insulation between rooms. I had x-rated movie viewers on one side of my walls and a family of 3 on the other. I cranked up the fan on the heater and put pillows to my ears to drown it out as much as possible.

The room was small too. The path between the foot of the bed and bathroom was less than 3 feet.

Doubletree needs to really do some upgrades to get this hotel up to par.

Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business