“Restaurant or bar seating for eating are great!”

Mitchell's Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 166 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have dined in the restaurant area and the bar area - both were great experiences as far as the food and the service. The bar has a lot of wood and is just a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere that is easy to enjoy. Happy hour and appetizers or a full dining meal. Both have been delish!

There are newer reviews for Mitchell's Fish Market

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

This food is ok but about $3 to $4 per entre more than bonefish and not near as good. So why spend more $ go down the street a few miles. We had battered cod and not sure why they even said there was cod in there. The batter was overwhelming and the fries were ordinary and soggy. We were here a few years ago and said let's give it a try again - mistake

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have been to this restaurant numerous times. Every time I visit, I am super impressed. Great food, great service. Excellent advice from the servers. Tried some new fish last night, and the servers advice was great. Thanks again for a great meal.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Ate dinner here with family on Christmas Eve. My wife and I live out of state and were invited here by my brother who is a repeat diner with his wife and two teenage children. They love the place and the kids love the burgers. They probably would give this 5 stars.

However, I cannot give them that high a ranking for various reasons.

My wife and I shared two appetizers – the lobster bisque and the crab cake. The bisque was creamy and had a number of pieces of lobster in it. The crab cake was very good and was a nice sized portion.

We both ordered the Chilean Sea bass and did not think it was anything special. It really did not have that much flavor and was a bit under done. We love sea bass and this did not come close to any of our favorites – and for $30 – far too high priced.

It was my birthday and so I received a free crème Brule – that was excellent.

We ordered a bottle of wine and I had to ASK for them to bring the bottle to us. They served us our bread and appetizers before even bringing the wine. Then, after the initial pour, they never poured the wine again.

Horrible wine service. I expect far more for a place like this. Service in general was adequate.
I guess the lack of wine service and bringing the food before the wine really makes me take away a full star. When I am paying for wine, I expect a whole lot more.

Appetizers were great, entrée was fair, dessert was good.

We probably would not return.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

my first time to this Ruth Chris Seafood theme. The menu was full of choices. We choose a couple sampler dishes and they were great. Try the crab cake and bbq shrimp as an appetizer. im going to map out all 19 locations. Cant wait to go again.

Been to Mitchell's Fish Market? Share your experiences!