“Good food and service started off well”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #4 of 181 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2018

Food is great here and the wait staff was very attentive. However as the meal went on there was long pauses between courses. I actually had to tell our waitress I had to go an wrap up the desert as well as bring us the check. It almost seemed as though that slowed things down as I was rushing for an appointment. This was a very tough one to rate.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Dinner with my husband and sister, ambiance very upscale, good drinks, but the special for two was really good and enough for three. Appetizer of bang bang shrimp really good, chowder instead of salad was ok, but family style serving of three sides with four kinds of fish satisfied us all. Very enjoyable evening.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We had the ahi tuna appetizer which was good. My husband had the Chilean Sea Bass, with broccoli and grits. The sea bass and broccoli were good, the grits were stiff and pasty. I had the scallops & shrimp with spinach all of it was good. The bloody mary was horrible and so was the service. There were 6 tables....6 and our service was slow and greatly lacking
Which is unfortunate since the food overall was good.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018

I usually have dinner here with friends about once a month. We have never been disappointed. The food is very good and the service is exceptional. The servers take special requests in stride and always follow through with one's requests. It is better to go early as the restaurant fills up and can get noisy.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service. We go Wednesday night for the Bang Bang Sheimp with a Pomegrante martini. Soooo Good!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!