“Disappointed by the food quality”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #4 of 166 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We took a friend here on a Sat. evening to celebrate her birthday. The shrimp/lobster appetizer was delicious & the wait staff attentive & friendly. The special martini our friend requested came exactly as ordered & was delivered by the bartender. However the 3 entrees were not satisfactory. The 2 salmon dishes were over broiled & dry in 1 order and under broiled & slimy wet in the other order. The crab cakes were just OK - soft & not crispy as I like. The au gratin potatoes were starchy & sticky - not like those we had in the Sarasota Bonefish Grill. The 3 bonefish salads were delicious. Since it was a weekend evening the place was pretty busy but also exceedingly noisy and we found it hard to carry on a conversation.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Took my wife here for her birthday. Wonderful atmosphere and food. Staff was very friendly and helpful. All their seafood is fresh. This was our first visit here but surely won't be our last.

1  Thank 4aces4me77
Reviewed May 1, 2014

By far, the Bang Bang Shrimp are to "Die For", especially for anyone who likes a little zip in their food. Seriously folks, this restaurant knows how to do seafood. The BB Shrimp appetizer served as my meal along with a delicious bowl of clam chowder, while my signif other had the crab cakes, also deliciously prepared. Happy hour allowed us to indulge in 2-4-1 house wine to complement our meal. Too full for dessert, but from what I saw, they looked scrumptiously decadent. This place can get busy, but we dined early on a weeknight with no reservation and got seated immediately. However on the weekends, would highly recommend reservations. Note: this is a franchise, but don't let that discourage you or influence your decision to dine here - it's one of the best meals I've ever had and service was spot on.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I met my family here, very nice and attentive staff. From the host to the server. The server was very knowledgeable and recommended the crab cakes (which was delicious) and I had the special, which was the wolf fish, it was also very good. Overall it was a great time.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

First off, make reservations. We did it online and it was a dream. We arrived 15 minutes early and they seated us immediately. Rainbow trout, crab cakes, bang bang shrimp, and calamari were excellent. Hint order the sauce on the side for the bang bang shrimp. Only slight downside was that it was noisy, and the sides were average. Would go there again for sure.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!