“Bang Bang Shrimp”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I received a gift card to the Bonefish Grill and used it on a meal. Bang Bang Shrimp is actually an appetizer but I ordered it along with a salad and called it a meal. It is a sweet and spicy dish and very ample in size. It is one of the best preparations I have ever eaten for a shrimp dish. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stopped here recently on a Saturday night and after only a short wait in the bar, we were seated. The service was prompt and friendly. I decided on one of the evening specials, Lobster Thermidor Dorado. This was mahi covered with a rich white sauce, which included chunks of lobster. Absolutely fantastic. The fish was done to perfection and the flavors were out of this world good. This was served on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes, smooth and flavorful with just a hint of garlic. A most enjoyable meal and all this for less than $20.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We had never been to Bonefish Grill before, but decided to give it a try. I'm really glad we did. When we got there, it was crowded and we had to wait for a table, but the wait was worth it. There were five adults in our party and we had a variety of things to eat. All of us really enjoyed our food. I personally had grilled talapia with pan asian sauce with a side of pumpkin ravioli. It was great. Our server was excellent and answered our questions intelligently and accurately. I would highly recommend this restaurant. They do have other entrees in addition to fish I might add.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

For a chain restaurant this one provides top notch service and serves quality fish difficult to find in the greater Milwaukee region. Our group of 4 showed up without reservations on a Saturday night and had a 30 minute wait at the well-appointed bar (Reservations are recommended here). After being seated we were treated ourselves to an order of the famous tasty and moderately spicy hot "Bang Bang" Shrimp while we finished our drinks. 2 of us ordered the jumbo sea scallops & shrimp and the other two had one of the specials, lobster newburg over grilled mahi mahi. All four agreed the dishes were outstanding, though the asparagus stems served with one dish were a little tough. My spouse enjoyed her shrimp/scallops but wished she got a little more jasmine rice with her meal. Overall the food was outstanding. Our waiter, Paul, and his team mates were also totally on top of all our needs. This really is a good place to go for fresh fish done right.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Yeah its a chain, but they do a good job. I've been here many times for dinner, I love seafood and they do a lot of it pretty darn well. Service is consistently good and they often have a glass of something on tap that I enjoy to go with it. I would typically recommend you get one of the specials they change frequently and are usually a great deal in addition to delicious.

1  Thank Chuck F

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!