Cobblestone Inn and Suites Brillion
Best Western Stanton Inn(Chilton)(Great Value!)
$117
$99
$98
Courtyard
$77
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$71
$171
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreen baywould stay here againstayed nightsclean roomsgreat place to staycobblestone creekpackerswi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed one night with a group that had a wedding at the hall next door. Very nice modern place. Would have stayed one more night to relax if there was an indoor pool. The beds were nice and comfortable. Room was very large and was nice and clean. Very simple and basic but served its purpose. When checking out make sure to have safe fee taken off bill.

Room Tip: Second floor room so you don't here people above you
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I am a part time bus driver and had a group stay the other night, check-in was great, the staff was great and would have " given me the shirt off their back" if I would have needed it. I thought the rooms were clean and the beds very nice. The fitness room is very small, but I don't use them anyway. I'm very happy :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We recently had a wedding nearby the Cobblestone and a pretty large group of us stayed here. Could not have asked for accomodations - such a friendly staff very reasonable room rates. They have a nice complimentary breakfast set up in the morning consisting of waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal, muffins, toast, bagels, juice and coffee. Rooms were decent size, nice and clean and had a frig, microwave and safe. Overall I would recommend the Cobblestone Inn to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I feel I should let this go but my mind keeps going back to it and I do feel the need to clarify, note my review was written Oct 15, half a month AFTER my wedding, not prior as the hotel mentioned in their response. I did call the week or two before the wedding to cancel just one room, not both of the two extra that we had reserved for whatever guests would need them that night after the reception. I also canceled my parent's room as well during that phone conversation, so its possible the mess up was there but I was still told that the 1 extra room for whomever needed it in our party was reserved for us. I apologized the next morning for the commotion caused to the hotel employee that was working that night of the wedding, I felt bad about that, and THAT was my fault yes. We had some tired and annoyed/confused guests whom we thought were taken care of by having that extra reserved room.
Being the worrier I am I wanted to be sure to clear the air a bit the next morning when we checked out and so I did mention its possible there was a misunderstanding with the room, but never did I take full blame for it. It was basically me feeling bad about arguing that night and trying to make light of it by taking some responsibility whether it was my fault or not.
The response from Kristina just made me feel bad, I guess, I felt the need to lay out the facts and let readers make what they want of it, hearing both sides.
There, I feel better now.
Thanks

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Customer1212
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Be careful here- they are not the best with reservations- made for a very frustrating wedding night for me as the bride, trying to figure out what to do with the guests who were relying on the room we had reserved in addition to our own in case some one needed it. We were simply told "hotel is full" that night after the wedding. They even had my credit card on it and i had confirmed 2 weeks ahead of time that the extra room would be available.
Very disappointing. Didn't bother contacting the place after the fact since I had enough bad memories to deal with that night because of the situation. Besides, I had emailed them a month ahead of time about our room block after I dealt with a rude employee over the phone that didn't seem to want to help me. No response to that email. So why bother? Too late now. Wish I had rented a shuttle to take my guests to a hotel that hopefully wouldnt had screwed up our reservation.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Customer1212
brillionmanager, Manager at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Brillion, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Unfortunately this review was written and posted prior to the morning that this guest checked out. Bride apologized to front desk staff for the situation being her mistake. Room given away was requested by her earlier that week with hotel manager.