“Fuzzy Warmth Within the Jaccuzzi Suite”

Cobblestone Inn and Suites Brillion
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brillion
Reviewed February 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed in the jacuzzi suite for one night. It only cost a few dollars more which makes it silly to not get the upgrade. The front desk even have candy canes that have allergy warnings. What makes this place different? They have a mini convenience store open all hours. The staff is friendly and I would recommend parking in back.

Room Tip: Get the upgrade.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stayed one night to attend the Packers game. The hotel is located 30 minutes from the stadium. We arrived at 1:00pm and left 30 minutes later to go to the game. The hotel has a small bar area that had a happy hour but we didn't have the chance to take advantage of it. They also have a small convenience store in the lobby for essentials you may need which was nice if you needed anything in a pinch. The rooms were nice and included a microwave and refrigerator. The hot complimentary breakfast was very good. The only bad thing was the tub was slightly dirty and there was something spilled on the chair that wasn't cleaned off.

Room Tip: It is a small hotel so all the rooms had about the same view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank BarbT_Phila_PA
CobblestoneBrillion, Manager at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Brillion, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2011

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased we could accomodate you and meet your needs, and look forward to serving you for your next stay!

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 29, 2011

We reserved two rooms for my daughter's wedding; one room was reserved for two nights for bridesmaids and the other for one night for the bride and groom. When the bride and groom arrived, they had no record of the reservation, but they did have a room available, which was paid for with cash. Turns out the bridesmaids were billed for their room for two nights, plus the room that was to be for the B&G, which took two months to straighten out, and then I received a bill for the reserved bride's and groom's room, which they now apparently realized had been charged to the wrong party, and didn't figure out that they had given the B&G another room, which was paid for. I e-mailed and called the hotel several times and received no response, so we are currently contesting the charge with the credit card company.

It seems to be a nice, fairly new hotel, however, they need to train their staff on billing and returning calls/e-mails.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2011

We recently stayed at the hotel for our wedding night. We were misinformed on the pricing for our stay with the block. We pretty much blocked the ENTIRE hotel for our wedding in October and ended up paying more for our room then most of our guests did. When I called about how much we were charged, I was told that I would get a call back. Over a week later I never got a call back, so I called again and was told that somebody would contact me. Now almost two weeks after I initially called, I have STILL not received a call back from the manager after being reassured I would get a call back. Overall, EXTREMELY disappointing customer service/relations. I have a lot of family that visits the area and I will most definitely NOT be recommending this hotel, which is too bad because they have some of the nicest accomodations in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank April P

First and foremost, I want to apologize for all of the aforementioned inconveniences you experienced. We thrive on excellent customer service, and always want to ensure our guests leave happy. Please contact me directly at jkilgore@staycobblestone.com so that I may attend to your needs immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2011

We recently stayed at this hotel,the window was broke in our room,the receptionist was never around when you needed her,during our whole stay there,she was outside smoking a cigarette,and this was ALL the time! I asked for the supervisor and was told she never comes on the premises,and that I would have to email her,what kind of service does this?there was also what looked like mold comming from the plug in's and air conditioners,it smelt musty all the time,very poor service.Would not recomend a stay at this hotel

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank anita r

I want to apologize for the poor customer service you received at our location. We want to make this right, and certainly want to regain your trust and prove that our location is everything that you expect it to be. Please contact me directly at jkilgore@staycobblestone.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

We were in town for a wedding and this hotel was right next to the reception site. The staff was friendly, there's a continental breakfast and beer and wine bar, you can buy snacks and drinks up front. The rooms were clean. The only disadvantage is that the room smelled a little musty and my fiancee said he could hear people snoring in the next room. I slept fine though.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2010

My husband and I stayed here with our extended family in October. We were in town for a wedding in Reedsville (about 15 minutes away) and this hotel was what was recommended to us. It was very easy to find considering you have to take mainly country roads to get here.

Our room was spacious and quiet. The beds were also comfortable and everything felt new. The hotel also offered free high speed internet which was great because I had an online quiz for school! It worked really fast and I didn't have any problems.

They have a restaurant associated with the hotel, but we did not eat here during our stay. It looked like there were a couple of receptions there though. The hotel does offer continental breakfast which was good. It's about what you get at most places.

They also had a beer/wine bar in the hotel which was kind of nice. We didn't get a chance to try any, but it was good to know it was there.

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise for us and we will be staying here again if needed.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank aramirezIndianapolis
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brillion
Best Western Stanton Inn
Days Inn & Suites Kaukauna WI
Baymont Inn & Suites Manitowoc Lakefront
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton North
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Manitowoc
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#12 of 25 in Appleton

Been to Cobblestone Inn and Suites Brillion? Share your experiences!