“Great People”

Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pheasant-inn-briggsville#
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pheasant-inn-briggsville#
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Food/drinks are good, people are nice. What more could you ask for. A neat place in a neat small town. Mayberry kind of place.

4  Thank djduros1
There are newer reviews for The Pheasant Inn

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is one of those out of the way places that you might stumble on but most likely a local will give you directions. The menu is fairly simple with Steaks and Seafood leading the way, however it is well balanced enough for even picky eaters. Of the 4 of us at the table, 2 ordered surf and turf combo's, 1 just fish, and me the 22oz Porterhouse. The help was super friendly and attentive. Nobody at the table complained about anything. My steak was Rare as ordered but the dull knife made me think it was sub-standard. With the right amount of salt and pepper it was good for the price. Soups and salads were spot-on... as were baked potatos, American fries and french fries. The view of Lake Mason is the perfect back drop for our window table. Food service was fast but not too fast. Our dog gave his Porterhouse bone 5 barks up! The nice thing is that the place is open on Monday's. Most other rural "Supper Clubs" are closed.
Overall I thought it could had been better but everyone else was Quite satisfied and when I'm buying, that's what counts.

3  Thank Hondaddy
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have to admit, I am prejudiced since I grew up just a few miles down the road, but the Pheasant Inn is like going back in time about 40-50 years in Wisconsin supper club history. Actually, it has existed in one form or another for 100 years, but I come in around 1960. It is a family oriented place, always crowded on dinner weekends and hard to get a seat. It can be a quiet friendly place to have a beer in the afternoon and then turn around and be boisterous with families and friends gathering for dinner. The food is good American fare and plenty of it, the service is usually great. We had our parents 50th anniversary party on the back terrace next to the lake and it was a great time. The staff are always friendly and efficient and the decor is rustic. Parking is adequate and from what I have recently heard, it is updated with facilities for patrons who are physically challenged.

I believe it is open every day but call ahead for the hours. It may have more limited hours in the winter.

2  Thank KatieKin
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This is our second year to Briggsville and Mason Lake for a fishing trip. We've enjoyed several Friday fish fries and a few breakfasts at the Pheasant Inn. The fish fry is really crowded - people come in from all over. The lake perch is the one to have - pass on the others. Nice ice cream and pie selection. Breakfasts are bountiful and well-prepared. Super friendly wait staff, beautiful view of sunset on Mason Lake. We live near Chicago, so the prices look good to us. Our fishing trip is an annual event and it wouldn't be the same without several meals at the Pheasant Inn. I suggest calling ahead - I think their schedule varies by season and they aren't open every night.

1  Thank DarienDad