“Dinner is great”

Gooch's A-One Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: Hello my name is Kevin Gutjahr . I'm the owner with my wife laurel. We would love everybody to come to Goochs . We have a full bar and great food ! We have 9 large TVs to watch all sporting events ! Goochs is an up north bar and grill . Lots of mounts all thought the building. Large back room for private party's . We try to make this bar feel like home to everyone . I can only hope you enjoy it as much as I do ! Thanks and see ya soon ! Gooch and laurel We also serve homemade pizza after dinning room is closed .
Peoria, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner is great”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We always start our snowmobiling trips out with a dinner at Gooch's. They have some great food! I had the chicken noodle soup which was great and the mushroom and swiss burger was awesome! My MIL got a Caesar salad that could feed about 2 adults - it did have cucumbers in it which was a little weird but still good. Their sweet potato fries were also delish.

Visited February 2013