“Simply awesome!!!!!!”
Review of The Granary

The Granary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My family and I stopped by the Granary on Sunday and we all thoughly enjoyed the prime rib and eggs. Great food, clean restrooms and Maggie took amazing care of us. You will not regret a meal here!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

This place has come a long way and I am so happy it has. Everything you could want in a breakfast.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

We made this a pit stop on our snowmobiles and we were very pleased with the food, staff and decor of this restaurant. We will be back next year.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

My husband and I enjoyed a leisurely lunch at the Granary in August. We were served by a friendly waitress who made us feel welcome and totally unrushed, which is the way vacation meals should be. Though we only had sandwiches, they were generously portioned and presented. We will gladly visit here again when we return next summer.